“A lovely change for breakfast”
Review of Le Peep

Le Peep
Ranked #16 of 163 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2013

We have been driving by for months and months. We gave it a try for something different. It is great. All sorts of nice omelets and egg dishes.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Not a run of the mill menu. Enjoyed fresh crepes and a great salad. Will be going back soon to try something different

Reviewed 27 March 2013

My wife took me here for a birthday breakfast..It was ok but pricey..I expected more..The service was good,the coffee ok,the biscuits and gravy not good at all..Try Jimmys Cafe instead..I would try this place again but wouldnt expect anything to really change..

1  Thank hemingwayscantina45
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I have only been to Le Peep for lunch. There is a small, but good selection of lunch items ranging mainly from soups, salads, and sandwiches. Their chicken club sandwich and waffle fries are really good. The portion is large and usually enough to take some home. I have gone with a small group for lunch between meetings, and although we tell our waitress we are in between meetings and need our food/checks as soon as posssible, it often ends up taking longer than we are comfortable with. As long as you are not in a hurry, the food is worth the wait.

Reviewed 11 January 2013

I'm 35 years old and I had never had an omelet until last month. I'm quite the picky eater but I recently switched to a gluten free diet so no more pancakes or french toast for this gal. I had the omelet with cheese, mushrooms and I think broccoli. It was fabulous. I can't believe I have been missing this all my life. The service was good, the place was packed (parking is always an issue) and the food as I said...FABULOUS!