“Awesome Cupcakes!”
Review of Designer Desserts

Designer Desserts
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Valparaiso
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This is my favorite place ever to get cupcakes! They are huge and all the flavors are great. If you are going on a Saturday, plan to go early for the best selection.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We are new to the Valpo area, and we're enjoying discovering all the wonderful local places to eat. A neighbor had dropped off four cupcakes from this bakery for us as a thank you a couple of weeks ago, and they were wonderful. So my daughter and I decided to stop in here on the way home after school this week for a little treat in person. So delicious! Often, I find that "cute" cupcakes are only that: cute, but without much flavor. Definitely not the case here. The shop is adorable, the treats delicious, and the service very friendly. And as gourmet cupcakes go, the price isn't too terrible either. We will be back!

Reviewed 28 September 2013

With so many flavor choices, it is wonderful dilemma to decide on what you want. Every cupcake we have gotten has been delicious. A friend had even gotten a small cake for her wedding, but had 3 flavors of cupcakes so guests could pick what they wanted-great idea. Although a little pricey, they are worth it for a treat!

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Adorable, adorable, adorable! Fantastic cupcakes too! As a suggestion, look over their menu on-line before going in there, as you will be overwhelmed by the choice of cupcakes. Friendly staff, wonderful selection, very fun and delicious cupcakes. Can't wait to try more flavors!

Reviewed 4 August 2013

I've been to this place twice with my mom and sister, and each of us picked out two cupcakes each time. I usually wolf down both of mine, and of course I can't go without getting at least a little taste of each of theirs. Out of the twelve that I've tasted so far (red velvet, cotton candy, caramel apple pie, smores, chocolate chip, cookie dough, orange dreamsicle, cookies n cream, malt shop special, flying monkey, neapolitan, and simply vanilla), I honestly have no complaints about anything! The shop is adorable, as well as the cupcakes, and personally I believe they taste just as great. Worth every calorie.