“Lovely and Special Cup of Tea”
Review of Blackbird Cafe

Blackbird Cafe
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I met friends here for a cup of coffee at the end of an evening together. Their selection of decaffeinated teas was very nice. I wish they were open just a bit later but it’s a wonderful place to stop for a cup of tea or coffee and a nice pastry.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

The have good coffee. Sandwiches and baked goods are "coffee house" priced but tasty so still worth it. Nice atmosphere. I've stopped in alone, with my love, with friends, with kids... it a handy little coffee house.

1  Thank ThePixieLaLa
Reviewed 2 February 2013

We had an alright experience. There's nothing tremendous to talk about, except the bill! I just think it's way over priced. :P

1  Thank mialisa81
Reviewed 12 December 2012

This is a great little local place that makes you realize that Starbucks isn't as good as you thought is was. This is a charming little cafe that offers delicious sandwiches, soups, homemade bakery items and coffees. Treat yourself and shop local!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

My husband and I found Blackbird cafe when we moved to Valpo. 4 years ago. It's quaint, cozy and the service is fantastic. Not to mention their tasty food and bakery items! You can get all items on the menu at any time of day. This is our favorite place to dine or just grab a delicious cup of coffee. It's casual and the staff/owners are friendly! I would highly recommend this cafe! You won't be sorry you stopped in!