“Amazing Crab Cakes!!!!”

Ranked #24 of 167 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Went here 5-30-14 for dinner. Started with the pomegranate martini that was fantastic. Next up was the crab cake. The Best crab cake I have ever eaten. Next the entrees. Wife ordered the perch, I went with the penne pasta. Perch was great and and a very generous portion. The penne pasta was amazing creamy and lemony, the chicken, mushrooms, peas, and onions were outstanding. Again very generous portion. To end, we went with the white chocolate banana cream pie, and the creme brulee. Both were amazing. I highly recommend Dish!!!!

Reviewed 31 December 2013

For my birthday I was treated to dinner at the Dish. We were seated immediately and our waitress was warm and helpful. The spinach salad was great and so was the shrimp cocktail! The wine list was nice and I really enjoyed my pork chop with butternut squash. It was very tasty. It was very enjoyable and romantic.

This is not my first trip to the Dish, but after having been to some other places in Valpo, I really appreciate Dish more. They have a chemistry with food and people that other places in Valpo just don't have.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I recommend this restaurant to a relaxing evening out to date night with your significant other. The food is always good. I love the perch because it is cornmeal crusted, lightly with a homemade tarter sauce. I also enjoy the shortrib dinner. The salads are beautiful and different than I 've seen any place else.

1  Thank Jeannette M
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Been coming here for years and still love the quality and atmosphere. The food and service are second to none. I love how flexible the staff is to accommodate your wishes, being a half order of chips or adding bacon to this and that. Try something new for a treat. Also - the best martinis around anywhere. I would and have brought all kinds or people to enjoy this top notch food.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Had the Bluefish special. Probably one of the worst meals I had in a while. The fish was brown and fishy. Overpriced menu for what you get. Never again.

1  Thank Tk W