“bad service”

Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Valparaiso, Indiana
“bad service”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

waited for over an hour for a table of 6 . After asking what was taking so long The hostess sat another party of 6 tha. saying she forgot about ust came in after us

Michigan City, Indiana
“Won't go to chain restaurants serving indigestion”
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I hated the onion "flower bud"; looked great but resulted in bad stomach. I am told they have upgraded their menu with less processed food, salt, sugar & fat. Still not my idea of a place
worth bothering with. But we all know I am a foodie snobbie.

Visited May 2013
Ontario, Canada
“Different than other Chili's”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I really like this chain. The food is usually consistent and the prices are very good. I was surprised that the chips and salsa aren't complimentary here. They have been at all other Chili's that I have dined at. And unlike the ones in Florida, the drinks are not 2 for 1 here either.

For dessert I ordered the Chocolate Chip Paradise Pie. It is supposed to have chocolate and caramel drizzled all over it. There was almost nothing. When I was asked how it was, I mentioned that it was dry and asked for a bit more chocolate on it. Our waitress apologized and said the chocolate machine wasn't working properly. She insisted on getting me another though I was fine with just some more chocolate. She returned with a new one covered in a lighter colored chocolate. She told me she used magic shell instead. This changed the taste completely, and not for the better. It was now a different dessert than the one on the menu that would still cost me the same. I would have preferred nothing than this one.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank thumper114
Valparaiso, Indiana
“One of my favorite places to eat”
Reviewed 22 November 2012 via mobile

The food as advertised is never bland. I have several favorites here. Shrimp tacos , shrimp fajitas, and fire roasted guacamole with chips and salsa. Tracy is by far the best waitress. She always remembers me and what I like to eat. I prefer the bar atmosphere better than the restaurant side. And you can read the news, check the weather and play games at your table.

1 Thank Laura99IN
Munster, Indiana
“Good take-out for a relaxing hotel stay”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We ordered mix-and-match baby back ribs [Honey chipotle and Memphis dry rub] and two sides. Quite enjoyable.

• Visited September 2012