“Great Pizza!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I was reluctant to try this place, even though I had heard great things about it. We had a coupon, so, that encouraged me. I can't say how happy I was that I did. The pizza is awesome! The sauce is on the sweet side--not garlicky or spicy. It's great! The crust has flavor to it, too-unlike some places that have flour tasting crusts. It's not overly greasy, either. My only warning is not to go there expecting a sit-down meal. Though they have 2 or 3 very small booths in their establishment, they're not set up to be a full serve restaurant. No waitresses etc. You would just order at the counter, eat out of plastic containers (if you get salad etc) and drink from plastic beverage bottles. If you think of it more like an indoor picnic rather than a dining out experience, it's no problem. This is one of my favorite pizza places now.

• Visited July 2014