“Exxellent food..rude owner”

San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exxellent food..rude owner”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

I hosted a christmas party here and the food was excellent. Owner was rude when someone in our party had a water in their hand. She made her give her the bottle until we left. Not quite sure what the problem was except for maybe since we look younger she thought we were trying to bring alcohol in. We absolutely love pestos food but the owner needs to find a more pleasant person to greet customers.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Crystal R

Valparaiso, Indiana
“Great Italian!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I call this Valpo's local Olive Garden, and I say that as a good thing! Good food, and great atmosphere.

Visited December 2013
Valparaiso, Indiana
“Go to no-brainer lunch”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Place I go to when I don't want to think about lunch. I usually receive my sandwich before I've even finished paying.

Visited November 2013
“Birthday”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I , went on a Wednesday. .There buffet night.the staff was very nice , the place was clean.We had there buffet and it was excellent. .My martini was very good and potent. Our waitress was "kaitlyn" she was very nice and helpful. I will definitely go again.

Logansport, Indiana
“Simply Great”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

For starters, the breadsticks are unbelievable! Obviously homemade, light and soft in the middle. Since this was 'lunch' and we were planning a large dinner in the evening, we all only had salads, but they were excellent. Mine was the Grilled Shrimp Salad; the others had either the Chicken Caesar Salad or the Grilled Chicken Salad. They were all served to perfection!

We can't wait to go back for a full meal.

• Visited September 2013