“Best Sesame Chicken Ever!”
Review of Dragon Express - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dragon Express
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 December 2012

This is my go to place for Chinese food. It is fast and economical. I can't speak to all of their dishes because I always order the sesame chicken combo (which is fantastic and a real bargain for what you get) or occasionally I'll get the vegetable lo mein which is also very good. The prices there are so good you can get a variety and find your favorite!

Reviewed 17 December 2010

They now take credit cards!!! I always judge Chinese restaurants by Chicken Lo Mein and Chicken Fried Rice. If they pass that test, then I'll order other food. Dragon Express definitely passed that test and we love going there now. We usually carry out and everything's ready to go in 10 minutes.

Reviewed 28 April 2010

I love chicken and broccoli - I get it at every Chinese restaurant I go to, and hands down, Dragon Express has my favorite, period. The shrimp are huge, deveined and delicious. They are flexible with orders (if you want white sauce or brown sauce or on the side). They are fast (less than 10 minutes) and their prices are reasonable. True, they don't take credit/debit cards, but this has nothing to do with the quality of the food. Their lunch specials cannot be beat for the quantity of food you get for the price. I love this place!

1  Thank smewtann814
Reviewed 29 January 2010

Ordered food for carryout only to find out they don't accept credit/debit cards. What the helll?

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 15 July 2008

their veggie eggrolls are so good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook