“GREAT CARRY-OUT” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dragon Express
Cuisines: Chinese
“GREAT CARRY-OUT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2013

I have purchased carry out here so many time I couldn't count. Service is friendly and pretty fast. A wealth of good reading material while you wait if you don't call in ahead. Atmosphere for eating there is pretty stark however--very bright lighting and very little privacy (perople comoing in and out. Take it home!
e and

Visited April 2013

nw indiana
“Best Sesame Chicken Ever!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2012

This is my go to place for Chinese food. It is fast and economical. I can't speak to all of their dishes because I always order the sesame chicken combo (which is fantastic and a real bargain for what you get) or occasionally I'll get the vegetable lo mein which is also very good. The prices there are so good you can get a variety and find your favorite!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2010

They now take credit cards!!! I always judge Chinese restaurants by Chicken Lo Mein and Chicken Fried Rice. If they pass that test, then I'll order other food. Dragon Express definitely passed that test and we love going there now. We usually carry out and everything's ready to go in 10 minutes.

Valparaiso, Indiana
“the best chicken and broccoli”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2010

I love chicken and broccoli - I get it at every Chinese restaurant I go to, and hands down, Dragon Express has my favorite, period. The shrimp are huge, deveined and delicious. They are flexible with orders (if you want white sauce or brown sauce or on the side). They are fast (less than 10 minutes) and their prices are reasonable. True, they don't take credit/debit cards, but this has nothing to do with the quality of the food. Their lunch specials cannot be beat for the quantity of food you get for the price. I love this place!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank smewtann814
Valparaiso, IN
“no thanks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2010

Ordered food for carryout only to find out they don't accept credit/debit cards. What the helll?