“Best Hot Dogs in Valpo”

King Gyros
Ranked #43 of 162 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Best dogs in town and at absolutely the best price. Can't beat the two dog combo. Italian beefs are a little different tasting for me. But most everything on the menu is good, but mainly i just get the dogs.

1  Thank Taylor W

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

They have awesome ribs. Very large gyro dinners, big enough to share. Good coleslaw. Drive thru is a plus!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

This is a place with absolutely no atmosphere, but the food makes up for it. Walking into King Gyros is kind of like walking into a gas station mini mart. However, the food lets one ignore that. This is a good place to go to get in and get out quickly.

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Cheap and wonderful. They've got all the favorites and they do them all well. The Italian beef is a little disappointing, but nowhere in NWI do they make a good beef.

3  Thank Taylor W
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I'm not sure why some people say the portions are small. I had too much meat on my gyro, I divided my meat in half and put it on my greek salad. The sauce for the gyro is a bit bland compared to others I've had. My greek salad was made with only iceberg lettuce but the dressing was very good. The size of the salad was also quite large. The service was fast and accurate on a busy afternoon. If you have a taste for an gyro I would recommend trying this place if you are in the area but it is not worth a drive to try out. I would classify it as just slightly above fast food greek food.