“Stay Away!”

Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Refined Comfort Food.We are closed on Monday. Restaurant hours are Tuesday- Sunday 11am to 9pm and Sunday we are open for Brunch from 10am to 2pm. Bow Bar hours: Tuesday -Saturday 11am to 11pm. Featuring live music every Friday from 8pm to 11pm in the Bow Bar.
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Was overpriced. Extremely small portions. Had to stop across the street at Steak and Shake for a carryout on the way home.

1  Thank scaryharryk

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We've been to Strongbow Inn numerous times and have never left with a hungry feeling. The salad with the house dressing is great, everything is well worth the price. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants an excellent meal. The Strongbow Inn is now closed on Mondays.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Went on a Groupon deal. We had been here many years ago and recalled a much simpler restaurant. As said, Strongbow's decor is much like a 50's/60's large city supper club. Three of us went and naturally, we all ended up with turkey. Grandma had an open face turkey sandwich, a few slices of turkey on white bread with mashed potatoes, wife had turkey schnitzel which was very good, I had the traditional Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner. It came with all the sides, trimmings, etc, but at $20 I was surprised at how little turkey showed up. At this price and for this caliber operation they could have scored many points by just asking if a diner wanted more... not that I need it, but it would have been nice....

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Like the large selection of turkey meals plus many other entrees on the menu. The crab cake appetizers were delicious. High quality restaurant with excellent service and close to several hotels. We had the house wine but hit here are other wines and mixed drinks available.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

Strongbow Inn certainly offers entrees other than turkey, but I love the turkey they serve. Turkey is prepared in many different ways, but my favorite is the roasted turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, seasonal vegetable, cranberry sauce, delicious rolls, salad and pate. And the apple pie. In fact, I can't think of a thing I don't like. There are wonderful suggestions for wine pairings, and the bakery is something special. The bakery offers cookies, small pastries, cake, pie, homemade breads and rolls. You can even take home frozen turkey pot pies. Love, love, love this place.