All reviewsstayed herecookiesfront deskdairy queennice hotellending librarysausageexcellent staycomfortable bedsnice pool and hot tubin townpleasant staypowdered eggsmorning breakfastconvenient locationwater pressureup to date
Reviewed 24 November 2014 via mobile

Went there and we were treated like family. Vinny the GM is immeasurable. Having so many choices in northwest Indiana, this hotel and staff were and hopefully remain the best hotel in the Valparaiso and surrounding area. I would stay here just because of the people that work there. Room 215 is a great choice. Oh and Carlson club rewards department is very accommodating.

Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SBM68
Reviewed 20 November 2014

Stay there----enjoy a great bed, friendly service, and a great location. I always choose this hotel when I travel to Northwest Indiana for ALL the right reasons; I've never had a problem at this hotel and recommend it highly. Try it and you'll be happy you did. Not just a "good bang for youyr buck, but a GREAT bang for your buck'.Very suitable for families.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 November 2014

The Staff at the Valparaiso Country Inn & Suites is second to none. They are always helpful, and do whatever they can to make your staff an excellent stay. The hotel is clean, the rooms are nice, the breakfast is always hot, and it is a nice place to stay with a family. The hotel location is great - many restaurants close as well as shopping. The University is practically across the street.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2014

I had meetings at Valparaiso University and this hotel is on walking distance from the university which was great. I arrived at night and had difficulty finding the hotel as the signing could use some improvement and be visible. Staff was friendly, room was clean, decent prices. I did not use the complimentary breakfast, pool was out of order. The hotel is ok, but a bit outdated and if I would not have to be at the university, I probably would have stayed somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 October 2014

The staff was very accommodating when we wanted space to visit and play board games with our college daughter. They were helpful with various requests and remembered us from previous visits. We look forward to returning each time we visit our daughter at Valpo U.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family