“Watch out!!!”

Suzie's Cafe & Catering
Ranked #13 of 163 Restaurants in Valparaiso
Reviewed 30 September 2012

I ordered something that was totally not what I expected or liked, Suzie's daughter asked if I wanted something else, I said, "no just small house salad would do." She charged me full price for the food I didn't touch and charged me for my salad as well. Then she basicly told me, "deal with it". The best part is, I was a "regular" with my husband. We don't go there anymore, they get only bad reviews from me when ever asked. They should have thought about all the future sales they are missing out on. If this happened to me, then how many others has this happened to. I will be honest, for the most part the food is good and tastes very much like home made.

2  Thank ReneeinHebron

Reviewed 4 September 2012

Have ate here numerous times this year. The food has always been good and the service is the best.Prices are reasonable and have always left feeling glad I went there...used to go to another locally owned restaurant but the owner was always crabby and rude so we switched to going here and have been glad we did.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

the omelet that I had at this restaurant was one of the best and fluffiest I ever had... wait staff was excellent

2  Thank Don H
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Suzie's Cafe delivers a delicious breakfast menu with reasonable prices. Daily specials for both breakfast and lunch are offered with good variety. I've never had a bad experience - the staff is very friendly but not intrusive, service is fast and reliable.

1  Thank veritas2578
Reviewed 19 February 2012

It's fresh, homemade food and baked goods that are heavenly! I have never had anything there that wasn't good! Homemade cinnamon rolls are small plate size and delicious! Try the quiche, the waffle fries, chicken salad sandwich, and especially ANY of the cakes or desserts. Our favorite is the chocolate peanut butter cake!

1  Thank Cathy K