“Greasy and disgusting”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Valparaiso
“Greasy and disgusting”
Reviewed 1 May 2009

The atmosphere of this restaurant is wonderful. I was very excited to finally go out to eat there. The decorations and music were quite fun. The food, however, was no good. I ordered a chicken sandwich, and it was saturated with grease. When I picked it up to take a bite the grease dripped into the plastic basket in which it was served. This was with a chicken sandwich!!! The cheeseburger was all fat! It would make one sick to eat it!!
Also, the prices were outrageous considering your sandwich didn't even come with fries or any side item. The Schoop 50's diner concept seems great, but they fail in execution as the food is disgusting. I feel a heart attack coming on just thinking about their food.

Valparaiso, IN
“Burger's almost too greasy to eat.”
Reviewed 30 April 2009

The first time I went there I had high expectations and the decor was kind of cool with a 1950's theme throughout. I ordered one of their larger burgers with fries. The burger was indeed large but was so greasy that the plate was filled with a puddle of liquid grease after I finished the thing. I felt sick after eating it. I surprised I didn't have a heart attack. While the service was good, the atmosphere unique, the quality of the food was poor at best.

1 Thank VincentVega09
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“egg salad and cheese fries”
Reviewed 15 July 2008

egg salad and cheese fries

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook