“Exceptional Experience”

The Ridge Winery Tasting Room
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Vevay
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Greg and Traci make the experience memorable! This is without a doubt one of our favorite wineries that we visit on the Indiana Wine Trail.

The wines are very good and the view on the back deck overlooking the river is amazing.
I took my wife there for a special birthday celebration and inviting a few of our friends and Greg and Traci could not have been more accommodating. They made us feel very welcome and the celebration was very enjoyable.

We are looking forward to next dinner celebration the "Hawaiian Luau" coming up soon. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. I can't say enough positive things about this establishment except if you have not visited this place you are missing a wonderful experience.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The gift shop area was nice and the wine was delicious! I would definitely recommend having a glass of wine on the deck with the most beautiful views of the Ohio! The Black Jack wine is my favorite!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

I have actually stopped here several times, sampled wine with different friends, and family. They are always very friendly, snacks, lunches are available..but it seems we are always on "our way" somewhere else. The wine is marvelous, as is the little shop/tasting room.

Reviewed 11 May 2013

We heard if this winery's tasting room through word of mouth, and attended their valentines day dinner. We were so impressed with the food and wine that we convinced our friends to come with us for a private event. The owners were amazing, working with us to make sure our needs were well met. They chatted with us while waiting on us hand and foot, and generally made sure we enjoyed ourselves. We are even thinking about returning to their shrimp boil in the summer!

Reviewed 16 October 2012

Easy to find, a special location with a fantastic river view, very nice wines and great hospitality. Plus we talked to several couples visiting from the mid-west.