“Good Wine and Good Views of the Ohio River.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Vevay
Indianapolis, Indiana
82 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Good Wine and Good Views of the Ohio River.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I found this winery when I was at the Belterra Casino and this is a great place to visit. The sunroom and covered porch have great views of the Ohio River. I sampled about a half dozen wines and all of them were pleasing to my taste. A bottle was $12 dollars I believe so quite reasonable. Beware of the two vicious doggies who will attack you for pets and belly rubs. If you're traveling with a companion I suspect it would be a good way to kill an hour or so. Just buy a few glasses and watch the river traffic go by.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank BrianD317

Northern, Kentucky, United States
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wonderful wine and marvelous view of the Ohio”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

Tasted a number of wines, bought 2 bottles. So enjoyed the atmosphere - very relaxed. They have an outside patio that overlooks the Ohio River, just a marvelous view.

Visited August 2013
Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Exceptional Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

Greg and Traci make the experience memorable! This is without a doubt one of our favorite wineries that we visit on the Indiana Wine Trail.

The wines are very good and the view on the back deck overlooking the river is amazing.
I took my wife there for a special birthday celebration and inviting a few of our friends and Greg and Traci could not have been more accommodating. They made us feel very welcome and the celebration was very enjoyable.

We are looking forward to next dinner celebration the "Hawaiian Luau" coming up soon. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. I can't say enough positive things about this establishment except if you have not visited this place you are missing a wonderful experience.

Visited June 2013
Southern Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great setting...delicious wine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The gift shop area was nice and the wine was delicious! I would definitely recommend having a glass of wine on the deck with the most beautiful views of the Ohio! The Black Jack wine is my favorite!

Visited July 2013
Brookville, Indiana, United States
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Wonderful little winery along the river...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

I have actually stopped here several times, sampled wine with different friends, and family. They are always very friendly, snacks, lunches are available..but it seems we are always on "our way" somewhere else. The wine is marvelous, as is the little shop/tasting room.

Visited September 2012