“Great food, great service”
Review of Mo's Steak House

Mo's Steak House
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Vevay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 May 2013

We stopped and did not know what to expect.. Awesome will defiantly be back.. Laid back,, best rib eye I have had in a long time good size portions, everything including the rolls where fantastic.. Small town atmosphere...

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Driving by, Mo's looks like a formica-and-linoleum kind of place. We'd been told it's good, though, and we trust our friends.

And it is.

Down home food, good, big steaks matched with potatoes and green salads, five or six dessert options, all washed down with sweet tea. I had a ribeye that was juicy and flavorful; my wife had a ribeye sandwich and chips. She ditched the bread and had a just-right 6 oz. steak.

Prices were good, teenage waitresses were friendly and efficient, and we left well pleased...and feeling fat!

1  Thank DavidCardy
Reviewed 25 January 2013

This is a informal sit-down restaurant. The food is good, and the staff is very friendly. I didn't have a steak there, although many people I know say they are good. Their burgers are really good!

Reviewed 11 December 2012

We go to Mo's at least once a month. It does not look like a "fancy" place and the prices are reasonable but the food is good. My personal favorite is the steak sub always perfect. I also love the stuffed whitefish-surprisingly good for the middle of the country.
Mo brings his Egyptian heritage to some foods-great orange vinegrette and there was a "egyptian salad" one day that was amazing.

Reviewed 15 November 2012

The food and the servers are very good BUT it is very smokey.....They have a smokng room separated from the non but the smoke fills the non too....YUCK. We tried going back a few more times but sorry to say...we have decided not to go back until its all Non Smoking...But, if you dont mind the smoke it does have good food.

1  Thank Diane S