Schenck Mansion Bed & Breakfast Inn
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Vevay
See available hotels
  • Pool
Quality Inn(Carrollton)
  • Breakfast included
Fairway Inn(Florence)
View Hotel
All reviewsbed and breakfastb bbreakfast was deliciousstep back in timean amazing cookchristmas giftstuffed french toasttub showerhot coffeemodern conveniencesgreat historythe entire propertyrocking chairselegant experienceperfect weekendmassage chairohio river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2011

My mom and I stayed at the Schenck Mansion during a geneaology research trip. It was our first trip to Vevay. The house and grounds are amazing and the wonderful inn keeper, Lisa, has both a great affection for the history of the mansion as well as the family who built it. She and her husband have restored this incredible gem with a meticulous attention to detail. Lisa was an inexhaustable resource regarding all things Vevay. The town could not ask for a better ambassador! The stuffed french toast with fresh berries was my favorite breakfast and the small, private porch off the Wiseman room was a fabulous spot for reflection with a glass of local wine (I recommend the Black Jack). From the original copper bath tub to the story book gazebo, the Schenck Mansion is a treasure.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank teacherlady
Reviewed 4 May 2011

This beautifully restored gem is not to be missed. Lisa and her husband have found what they were put on this earth to do- and they have done it with grace and elegance. With great thoughtfulness and attention to detail, not only have they brought the past to life, preserving a long lost way of life--but they have made more than a museum. They have created a remarkably relaxing getaway for reflection, leisure, healing, sequestering, cuddling, honeymooning and just Be-ing. Her breakfasts were devine, and nutritious--I didn't feel as if I was in danger of sugar overload. It was substantial enough to support a full morning of shopping or hiking-- and there is plenty of both in "The Fourth Coolest Small Town in America" We loved the town of Vevay. If Schenk Mansion is the jewel in the crown, Lisa and Jim must be the "royal couple"..

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CaronElaine
Reviewed 26 April 2011

The Schenck Mansion Bed and Breakfast is beautiful. The rooms are so elegant yet comfortable. My husband and I stayed in Corrine's Room and the canopy bed was amazing. Our bathroom had one of the mansions original copper tubs which was fabulous. The staff is so friendly and helpful. The breakfast was out of this world delicious. There really are not enough words to describe how wonderful this Bed and Breakfast is. My husband I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pupper105
Reviewed 14 March 2011

The owner Lisa and staff go out of their way to make you feel at home. This mansion is one of the most beautiful inside and out that I have ever seen and we have stayed at many bed and breakfast inns in the past. I highly recommend staying here. The bed was so comfortable, the mansion is spotless and the ambience takes you back to a much more peaceful carefree time. A wonderful place to stay for a relaxing getaway. I highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jen2311047
Reviewed 2 December 2010

I can't come up with enough glowing adjectives to describe the Schenck Mansion! It was beautiful, meticulously maintained, romantic, decorated for Christmas and all around wonderful. The breakfast provided to the guest was delicious and a nice variety to suit all taste. The staff was friendly and there were all kinds of extra amenities such as colas in the hall, robes in the wardrobes and candles with lighters. every detail is well thought out and attended to with elegant precision. This was my first stay but I want to go back to enjoy every season with the nicely landscaped grounds. I just can't rave enough about this place.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple