“American comfort food”

Add it.
Ugalde's Family Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 49 Restaurants in Wabash
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Daily specials like pot roast and chicken fried steak with 2-sides.

Good:
Portions generous so you won't go away hungry
Friendly staff
Seemed to have a regular following of locals

Improve:
Put the cold salad on a cold plate, not a warm one
$2.50 seems a little steep for a beverage.

Will go back!

2  Thank EastlandMall

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I hate to say this, but this place is disgusting. The bar was full of nappy old men who thought they were Gods gift. The food looked like prison food. It tasted like vomit. RUN!

1  Thank MrsC7happywife
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

In the area for a family visit and Spring fishing, so we stopped in. Went back twice!

casual atmosphere, good comfort or filling food. Burgers were good, fried chicken or chicken noodles were great, does a good job with veggies too. Waitress was friendly, quick, and gave suggestions when asked.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

We were in a party of 20,and couldn't of gotten better service,food,and friendly wait staff. We couldn't believe how fast the service was. The waitress was so friendly and not one mistake was made considering how many there were of us.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I was staying at the hotel Knights Inn that Ugalde's was attached to, so I decided to try the restaurant for once and it was a great decision. Sure I might have been the only young person eating there at the time but the senior citizens there were pretty chilll and friendly. The restaurant provides a wide variety of food to choose from and is definitely worth the money. The taste of the food was great and the pie is to die for - I got pie this good only at places like midwest chain called Village Inn but this pie was descently priced and downright delicious. My server named Sarah was super helpful, friendly, and made sure I was well taken care of as well as her other customers with a wonderful smile and friendly attitude. The grl who sat me down named Kayla was super friendly and very pleasant with a helpful attitude in delivering the best customer service. It was a very relaxed comfortable atmosphere for a meal no doubt I would return!