“Disappointing”

Market Street Grill
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Wabash
Price range: US$9 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Description: Casual adult dining.( must be 18 to dine. Great Steaks, Seafood, Burgers and BBQ with a friendly casual atmosphere.
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Wow, what a horrific experience. Aside from the hostess, we were treated with disregard like no other place ever. They were slightly busy so we sat at the bar to wait for a table, got ignored for half an hour, almost ready to leave when hostess struck up a conversation, then 15 min later were seated. Got our order after an hour and it was so disgustingly inedible we paid our crazy inflated bill and left. The drunkin' chicken they are famous for? Who made it famous? People with no taste buds? Yikes and shame on you Market Street Grill !

Reviewed 30 October 2013

In planning a business trip to Wabash, Indiana, I searched TripAdvisor for a good restaurant to dine at, and I found that the Market Street Grill was rated among the highest. They were renowned for their chili, and I am a real “chili snob”… I love great chili, but have been disappointed by many chili recipes and many, many restaurants. I had passed several restaurants that looked very up-scale, and when I came to the Market Street Grill I found that it was a modest, mom & pop restaurant. Most of the seating was either at the bar or in booths… it was clean and cozy, and very welcoming. The menu was very broad with many appetizers, salads, soups, chops, ribs, pizza, steaks, chicken, and seafood. I had a cup of chili for an appetizer, and I must say, it was an award-winning recipe. I had the Greek salad, which was very good, and I had a the broiled haddock, which was a inch thick, 3 inches wide, and 10” long. The service and quality food was excellent. I only wish my visit to Wabash was longer that one day, because there any many, many menu items that I would love to try.

1  Thank RixEz
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Good food, very reasonable, we had a great waitress. I wish we had stayed longer so we could have had another meal there.

1  Thank KL V
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We visit this resturant frequently. It is our kid free date night since you must be 18 to dine there. The service is always top notch and the food is great! Monthly specials are always a great!! We are never disappointed with our dining experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

This isn't the epitome of fine dining, but we've always enjoyed the ambiance, the friendliness of the staff, and the tasty food. The BLT soup is distinctive and memorable. Portion sizes are generous, even by midwestern standards. We LOVE that there are no children allowed. There are so few casual places to eat without running the risk of being bothered by kids that we will always support this place when we visit Wabash.