“very good over all”
Review of Knights Inn Wabash

Knights Inn Wabash
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Wabash
Reviewed 17 March 2013

working in wabash for a few weeks. dirty and tired at the end of the day.
staff always friendly and helpful. rooms were clean and beds comfortable.
great water pressure and plenty of hot water in shower. restaurant onsite has pleasant
friendly staff with resonably priced, very good tasting food.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dean h

Reviewed 3 March 2013

We had a great stay at the hotel. The rooms were very clean, and the staff was very knowledgable of the surrounding area. They helped us all our plans, and were generally interested in making our stay perfect.

I would recommend the Inn to others!

Room Tip: Get a pool facing room!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Wabash is where I grew up, so I have family in the area. We were just in town for an evening before heading back home from a multi-state holiday trip. We reserved a king room at this Knights Inn for the night.

It was 18 degrees outside when we checked into our room. At first, the room felt warm when we were settling in - compared to that outside frigid temp. Eventually, we discovered that the room temp was not that warm. We cranked up the heater in hopes of getting comfy. It never did get truly warm in the room all night long. When I registered my complaint with the office at checkout, the manager was very kind and compassionate, even reduced my bill by about 15%.

In addition to this problem, the wireless Internet was very weak in our room, making connections sporadic. Furthermore, the chair at the desk where I was trying to use my laptop, had a broken leg and almost dumped me in the floor.

My wife had trouble with the hair drier in the morning. It kept going off and on while she was trying to dry her hair.

The room was clean, though it had a slight musty smell upon entry. Overall, our stay was very disappointing.

Room Tip: I would ask to see the room before checking in.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dane T
Reviewed 4 December 2012

It was a very friendly and clean motel. Had absolutely no problems. Will return if ever in the area again. The staff were really nice and helped out anyway they could. It had a small town quality setting that is rare. Highly suggested!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Leslie S
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I have to say that my hotel experience at the Knights in of Wabash has been great! The staff was extremely helpful and the rooms were all clean.

The outdoor pool, and restaurant/bar were phenomenal. The rooms were big, parking quite convenient, and the internet was a nice addition.

just FYI - the humidifiers are typical for rooms that are close to the ocean/pool. Probably more of a preventative measure here than anything else here. Everything was quite nice and clean.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Kevin N
Reviewed 6 March 2012

This beats sleeping in the car, unless of course you have a nice comfortable car. In which case, I highly advise you find a nice parking spot at wal-mart and pray you don't wake up with a creeper looking in your window.

Honesty, this is an old motel. If you're considering staying here you've probably already tried the other two places in town and they're either booked, or you don't want to pay +100 dollars. Really, Wabash has 3 main inns that fit their nitches. You have the high quality Charlie Creek Inn downtown, the average/below Holiday Inn Express on US24, and the "I'm so tired I'm swerving at fake deer I'll sleep on anything" Knights Inn. It's not that bad really, just don't go here with high expectiations. You'll find the staff generally friendly, and the resturant of surprising quality though since you're close you might as well go down the street for a tasty tenderloin from Penguin Point, of if it's summer try a the BK cruise-in.

Room Tip: If a room has police tape, avoid that room. Get one at least two rooms down.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Powertourer
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I would advise everyone to stay away from this hotel. The rooms were not sanitary, they only cleaned the room once during our stay. The help repeatedly told me they did not speak English when I asked for something. Then the owner wanted to charge us more the second night, after we had paid for our stay, because he said the rate was misquoted. I will never stay there again and will tell anyone who asks why.

• Stayed: September 2011