“Great Stay”
Review of Arlington INN

Arlington INN
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed 24 February 2014

My stay was super as always. Very friendly staff, helpful, and always greets u with a smile. Rates are good also. Arvind is super nice, the manager, and is always helpful and courtious. Super easy access off Interstate and great places to eat close by.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Terrykchoirman
Arvind P, Manager at Arlington INN, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2014

Thank you for the kind words! I truly appreciate you choosing to stay with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

It was a little pricey, but , considering it was the weekend, I guess it was ok. Super nice people run this hotel. The room I had (120 ) was awesome. Will stay again in a heartbeat . Looks like they recently updated the rooms, older tv , but in good shape . Nice microwave and refrigerator in my room .

• Stayed: February 2014
Arvind P, Manager at Arlington INN, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review the property! We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This was my first experience at the Warren, IN Americas Best Value Inn and it was a great experience. The hotel staff was excellent. They provided great service. The room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. Thank you very much for making my visit so enjoyable.

Tom Burke.

Room Tip: Great hotel to stay at when traveling.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Thom B

We are all very happy to hear you enjoyed your first stay with us. We are thrilled to know that you had a pleasurable stay. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Clean rooms ,great service, staff very friendly . manager very friendly. Resturant next door .also ,there a bar in walking distance gas station/Subway/ mac donalds in walking distance, would recommend to friends and family to stay at this motel

Room Tip: all rooms are ciean and comfortable
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank quintrichardson
Arvind P, Manager at Arlington INN, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Thank you for the kind words. We are glad to hear that you found your stay enjoyable and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 20 November 2013

I usually pick hotels that look nice and also like they won't be too pricey, and this pick payed off. The rooms were very clean and in good shape. Very cozy feeling at this hotel. The tv package was good and the wifi. I would stay here again with no hesitation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Arvind P, Manager at Arlington INN, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2013

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I totally enjoyed my stay, I found the staff very friendly , the rooms very clean, and all the TV channels I enjoy watching, Great coffee and sufficient breakfast. when in the area I will be staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

We're happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Randy P.
I have stayed here weekly for about a year. The owners are very accomidating and friendly.Rooms are very reasonably priced with free internet also.
The rooms are very clean and the property is in great shape.The resturant next door has great food.
I do agree with another cusomer that the breakfast is very plain.

Room Tip: I prefer the first floor myself.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

We appreciate the kind words and value you as a loyal customer!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warren
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 3 in Warren
Best Western Plus Gas City
Huggy Bear Motel Warren

Been to Arlington INN? Share your experiences!