“Scooby Snacks”

Ranked #9 of 91 Restaurants in Warsaw
Cuisines: American
“Scooby Snacks”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Nice place, great service, good food. Our table of four tried a little bit of everything...Scooby Snacks, garlic cheese bread, a wrap, a Philly cheesesteak, blackened grouper, and a Cajun spiced flatbread pizza like concoction. Nobody was disappointed. It was a late night dinner...11pm...but the hour didn't seem to effect the quality of the meal. We'll be going back.

• Visited August 2014

Jones, Michigan
“You have to try the Scooby Snacks”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I have eaten at a Mad Anthony before but the guys I was with had not so we decided to stop on our way to another location. They were not disappointed in the decision to stop. The Scooby Snacks are always a hit when someone goes in and tries them. I really like the Frisco Bacon Melt...yummy!!

• Visited July 2014
Leesburg, IN
“Another great visit”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We go several times a year. The menu is more sandwiches and pizza/salads but it is all excellent. Convenient to parking with enough servers to give good service to everyone.

Visited July 2014
Warsaw, IN
“Very Good Downtown Eatery”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I'm a local and enjoy MA regularly for lunch and dinner. Nice variety on the menu -- sandwiches (try the Reuben!), salads, and some nice entrees for dinner. My favs are the Blackened Grouper and the Jambalaya Unwrap (super-thin crust pizza). Prices are reasonable and the beer is . . . . well, frankly, I go there for the food but the IPA is pretty good. Servers work hard to get you in and out and are always pleasant.

• Visited June 2014
Indiana
“Great Food, Service not so much”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I've eaten at the Mad Anthonys Warsaw location numerous times, and initially both the service and food were spot on. Over the last year, however, the service has seemingly slipped, but the food has remained pretty good. I'm not a finicky diner, really only wanting my server to show up, be pleasant, take my order in a reasonable amount of time, and keep our beverages filled. At both of my recent visits (1/14 and 3/14) there didn't seem to be any motivation in the serving staff. Hopefully it will get better, as I like their food. One last visit will let me know whether to cross them off the list, or keep them in the rotation.

• Visited March 2014