“Outstanding productions”

Wagon Wheel Center
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Warsaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The award-winning Wagon Wheel Center for the Arts is well known for high quality professional theatrical productions and concerts. Since transitioning from a simple tent in 1956 to an innovative theatre-in-the-round, and subsequently a not-for-profit organization in 2012, the Wagon Wheel Theatre has been committed to inspiring and entertaining audiences by staging the classics and the newest shows available. The theatre's premier artistic team is dedicated to training the next generation of young theatre artists, providing educational arts programs, and promoting a legacy of excellence in the arts.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Professional productions; fun theatre! We really hope to return to see more of their musicals and plays.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We had the opportunity to go with friends to the Wagon wheel and were just amazed at the talent level of the performers. Both young and old alike. Only my second time there and I can't wait to go back. Truly a treasure in Warsaw Indiana!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

What an amazing time! The performers are awesome. We have been to the Wagon 7 times now and find it a great time. The prices are very good and it is fun for the whole family. We are getting season passes next year!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

The Wagon Wheel Theatre is a large city theatre experience in a small town. The actors are always wonderful and I have never been to a show that I thought any part of the cast or crew put any less tha 150% effort into. It is a great experience.
The seats are a bit small if you are a larger person (as I am) but I deal with this to enjoy the great productions.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Four of us thoroughly enjoyed their production of "Catch Me If You Can". It's 'theatre-in-the-round' so every seat is a good one. I checked availability and found some front row seats further away from the exits and rest rooms and they were perfect. For several years, up until about five years ago, a group of eight of us old "Snowbirds" would gather and take in one performance herte. There were just four of us this time. I asked for a hearing device despite our seating and it turned out to be just a small mike that barely amplified the sound. It was not wired into the sound system as is the case in most theatres. It's still a delightful venue.