“Slow Service”

Bennigana€™S
Warsaw, Indiana
“Slow Service”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

No matter if I go here for lunch, dinner, or later at night, the service at this Bennigans has always been painfully slow. I don't usually have much of a wait to be seated but getting a server to take our drink order is hit or miss. Sometimes it happens right away but most of the time there is a wait. Then an even longer wait before the drinks are served. Often the server drops off the drinks and does something else prior to taking our order. Then, the wait time between when we place our order and get our food is always much longer than I feel necessary. And this is true even when I only see three or four other tables occupied by guests.

Now, the food is very good and the menu is what you would expect from a Bennigans. Portions are ample, food is typically served at the appropriate temperature and in an attractive manner. Drinks are consistent regardless of the bartender. Everything is reasonable priced for this type of establishment. I recommend the Monte Cristo.

Visited May 2014

Warsaw, Indiana
“Ok”
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Not very good. Average. Food is ok although I had some issues with some plates. One thing you need to know is that if you are planning on a quiet meal, don't go when there is karaoke night.

Visited December 2013
Collierville, Tennessee
“Par for the course for the chain. A decent place to drink in Warsaw.”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Above average beer selection for Warsaw. Decent food and setting (along normal lines for the chain.)

• Visited May 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Great burgers”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We have eaten multiple times at Bennigans and always have had excellent food and service. The menu is quite diverse and has something for everyone.

Visited May 2014
Atlanta, GA
“Typical Chain Tavern”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I ordered the Finn's Fish-n-chips with fries and had them add a ceasar for $2 extra. I should have known. Typical salad in a bag.
Fish-n-chips came out. Fish flaked and fell out of the batter. Overcooked, but I was hungry, so I didn't complain. Tartar sauce with jalapeno was decent.
Nice bar with two big screen TV's for a happy hour drink or three.

• Visited March 2014