“Great Hotel and great price”

Wyndham Garden Warsaw
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Youngstown, Ohio
“Great Hotel and great price”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This hotel is great. I stayed while visiting family in Winona Lake for Mother's Day weekend. The room price was great compared to other hotels in the area. This may be because Wyndam offers 15% off when you book four days or more. I requested a room away from the bar/restaurant and the pool because I did not want a lot of noise. I was given a room on the fourth floor in the corner with no noise at all. I also requested a mini fridge and microwave and the staff brought it to my room immediately. The room was clean and had a balcony that overlooked the outdoor pool. The hotel has a restaurant attached that offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with room service which was really convenient There is also an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and game room (arcade games and pool table). My daughter loved the pool and the game room and I loved the sauna. I have no complaints about this hotel. The staff was friendly, prompt and courteous at all time. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the area.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank jevin23
MikeStet, General Manager at Wyndham Garden Warsaw, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Wow. That is very kind of you to say. This person does not work for our sales team but I think she should. :)

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Auburn
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I truly enjoyed my stay last week. I was working a seminar and the hotel was very accommodating with any request we had for our meetings. My room was great and the meals I had in Benigans's were great with awesome service. The only down side was that the meeting room we wanted to use wasn't as large as we would have liked.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to review us. Will you be returning for another meeting that will need additional space? Please contact Mike Stetzel or Melanie WIlhite for help with that.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Hampton Inn Warsaw
#3 of 6 in Goshen
The Inn at Amish Acres
The Inn at Amish Acres
#1 of 2 in Nappanee

Been to Wyndham Garden Warsaw? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wyndham Garden Warsaw

Property: Wyndham Garden Warsaw
Address: 2519 E Center St, Warsaw, IN 46580-3819 (Formerly Ramada Plaza - Warsaw)
Region: United States > Indiana > Warsaw
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Wyndham Garden Warsaw 3*
157 newly renovated rooms. Next door to Wagon Wheel Theatre. Bennigan's restaurant on site. Flat screen TV's, wireless internet throughout, indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, game room, hot tub, and fitness center. Very close to CCAC and Village At Winona. Orthopaedic Capital Of The World. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Garden Warsaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Plaza - Warsaw Hotel Warsaw