“Clean & Comfortable”

Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
Traverse City, Michigan
“Clean & Comfortable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Agree with the previous reviewer in that the hotel is a little tired. But what the hotel lacks in aesthetics, it makes up for in other areas like clean rooms, comfortable beds, and quietness. Also windows in room open to allow good room ventilation....always a plus. The only thing that wasn't satisfactory is that the workout room is the size of a walk-in closet. But all in all a nice, comfortable visit.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank dinastew
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Thank you for your review of our Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. We are glade we were able to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next trip.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
South Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

This appears to be an older hotel and is getting a little tired. rooms were clean and no issues but bathroom etc could do with an upgrade. Staff were very pleasant and certainly would stay here again without hesitation

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. I have shared your review with the staff and we are all pleased that your experience was enjoyable. We look forward to you staying with us when you are in the Warsaw area.
livonia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

Hotel was nice and quite. Only downside is it is hidden behind a mexican restaurant hard to see if you are going west. Very good breakfast, includes hot and cold food. Hot food includes sausages, eggs and gravy.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express. I have shared your review without team and we are glad to know you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you in the near future.

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Stayed at the HI Express in Warsaw for two nights this past week. First off will say our housekeeper was just perfect. I didn't even have cash to leave a tip, as I would normally do, and still received great service. She was very kind when I met her in the hallway, several times.

They have a sign on the second floor by the elevator that says there is an ice machine --> that way. So I head down the hallway and no ice machine anywhere. Thinking it is at the other end I trod down there. No luck. I start down the stairs when I meet the housekeeper and ask her where the ice machine is? She said only on first and third floor. I admit that is a real inconvenience for those on the second floor! She offered to go get the ice for me! I was kind, not upset, and of course I did not let her do that. But she offered!

The hotel is older, it could use some TLC in many places, especially the entryway. There are no automatic doors! Very difficult to get in and out with a luggage cart. Entry is not inviting or very nice but the rooms are okay, and again, clean.

No trouble with showers or anything like that.

Breakfast was typical but their cinnamon rolls are always dependable.

Overall, a pleasant stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your stay with us at the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guest enjoyed their stay. I have shared your review with my staff as we are always looking to for ways to improve.

Merrillville, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

My family and I stayed at this Holiday Inn Express because we were visiting relatives in the area. It turned out to be a great weekend. The Holiday Inn staff were very accommodating, attending to all of our needs and very polite. The room was very clean and beds were comfortable (had a hard time getting out of it). The hotel is located in the heart of many restaurants, stores, shops, and we enjoyed the ice cream parlor on the corner. Can't wait to return. We will be staying at this property again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sharon R
gm_hieswarsaw, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warsaw, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for posting a review of your stay at our Holiday Inn Express. We are pleased your stay was enjoyable as I have shared your comments with our team. We look forward to you next visit to the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw Indiana.
Valparaiso, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel staff was very nice and friendly my relatives relocated to this area I will stay at this hotel whenever im in town my children reallyenjoyed the pool and weightroom

Room Tip: Kid friendly
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for posting a review of your stay at our Holiday Inn Express. We are pleased your stay was enjoyable as I have shared your comments with our team. Guest feedback is always important to us and we look forward to your next stay with us.
everywhere, US
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

Great crew but I need faster internet than 23k. I haven't seen internet speeds this slow since the '90s!
Breakfast is typical, rooms clean and variety of restaurants nearby is good. Not my favorite hotel, and if they'd fix the dial-up, I may come back.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for posting a review for our hotel. We here at the Holiday Inn Express in Warsaw value your feedback and would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had with internet service. We are in the process of upgrading our internet service and hope you give us another try the next time you are in the Warsaw area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw
#1 of 2 in Nappanee
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 6 in Goshen

Been to Holiday Inn Express Warsaw? Share your experiences!