“Friendly and Courteous Staff”

Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Warsaw
“Friendly and Courteous Staff”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have stayed here before while bringing our daughter to college and the hotel is always clean and well cared for. The front desk staff and all staff members are so nice and welcoming. Our room was great, nice beds and the breakfast has had an upgrade since our last visit. The scrambled eggs have been replaced with mini cheese omelets. There are nice cereal choices and plain and Blueberry waffle mix for the waffle iron.

I have to point out how wonderful the staff is. After our departure, I received a call from Rachel to let me know I had left my Kindle in the room. I thought that was so nice and thoughtful. Such honest people that I felt cared that I had left without it. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank mybianca

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sarasota, Florida
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Not only have we enjoyed all of the facilities at this hotel more than once, we have really enjoyed being treated so special by Courtney and Rachel at the Front Desk. They have gone out of their way to assist us in any request. Their personalities fit their occupation perfectly and really make a guest feel appreciated. The Housekeeping and Maintenance staff members have also been very friendly and competent. We used the Business Service area which was very accomodating. We look forward to returning to this hotel and staff in the very near future.

M & R Disbro

Room Tip: Choose suite on top floor or bottom floor -- middle floor suite was more noisy than those on other f...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Margie R
Warsaw, Indiana
Reviewed 26 April 2014

My husband and I were here for our anniversary. We bought the romance package that included Flowers, candy , and sparkling juice in the suite room and a restaurant gift card. Our weekend started with our babysitter getting the date wrong. So the kids came the first night.
When we got here our package was not here. The young lady at the desk had never even heard about it. BUT, she made it right. She contacted her manager and got it all arranged. We happened to see her doing some of it and were SO impressed with her. She worked very hard to make it nice for us! She was great! Courtney is a blessing to this hotel. I hope she gets rewarded for this! She was very kind to our children too! Would come back just because of her!

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank DocLisaDO
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I travel a lot due to my job. My job assignment has me located in Warsaw, IN for the next year. I stay at the Comfort Inn. The people who work at the hotel are very nice, and go out of their way to make you feel at home. The beds are great, it's quite and clean. I enjoy talking with Jenni the 3rd shift manager very much in the mornings at breakfast. Rachael at the front desk is also very nice when I check in every week. Thank you all for making me feel at home at my "home away from home"

Room Tip: Third floor is nice and quite.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank Dave B
Akron ohio
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Very comfortable inn. I enjoy your chain always know what to expect. Clean comfortable. Need more truck parking. Like the cookies popcorn. Nice you are close to nice restaurants. Very comfortable beds. Will choose you again if I am in neighbor hood

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Starcrikit
Anthony T, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Dear Stefanie,

Anthony Turner
Comfort Inn & Suites
574-269-6655
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel was awesome to stay for a few days, the bed, pillows and amenities were all so great I wanted to stay longer. The staff was awesome from front desk to housekeeping. Jan, who was a breakfast buffet attendant was delightful, great service and conversation! The breakfast was lame, they should advertise it as a continental and ditch the eggs and sausage as they were very poor quality, taste and presentation (which is to be expected form a hotel that has no restaurant and kitchen). They do have a self serve waffle machine which was cool, and tasty. I was there with a wedding party and the staff helped us with everything we needed. Thanks for a great stay! (and Kudos to Jan!)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Niccole R
Tracy U, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw, responded to this review, 6 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of our hotel. We are proud to have exceeded your expectations. We take pride in offering great service. We appreciate your comments about the breakfast and will look into some tastier options for the eggs and sausage. We use our guest comments as a training tool and will definitely pass on your wonderful comments to our staff and management team, especially Jan. We look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Warsaw, IN.
Merrill, Wisconsin
Reviewed 15 January 2014

The staff was friendly and the motel appeared as being well-kept. Our large room was very clean and was furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and flat-screen television. The firmness of the mattress had a bit to be desired! It was mid-October, however, the room was comfortably warm without the need to turn on any heat. The morning breakfast was exceptional and included many choices of both hot-and-cold items. We found the room price to be very reasonable!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 325Judy
Thank you for your feedback and appreciate your kind words about our staff. We are glad you enjoyed the breakfast. If you didn't have a chance to speak with a member of our team about your bed during your visit, we hope that you can call our General Manager, Anthony, so we can look into the mattress. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you visit the Warsaw area.
~Tracy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warsaw
Wyndham Garden Warsaw
#1 of 2 in Nappanee
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 6 in Goshen

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Warsaw? Share your experiences!