“Home Grown Pizza”

Bobe's Pizza Express
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Washington
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurants are very limited in Washington, IN. Bobe's has been here for quite sometime and the sandwiches and pizza are good,however, I don't recommend the restaurant as it is overpriced for the quality of the food.
“Home Grown Pizza”
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Pizza Indiana style, get the Farouk you'll only be sorry it's the first time. Everything on the menu is great. Tuesday and Thursday is steak night, it a little pricy but worth it.

Visited June 2013

Wattsburg, Pennsylvania
“Pizza!”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

Met family there while in town for a party. They are frequent visitors there and recommended the "Farouk"- peppers, onions and sausage- it was great!

Visited March 2013
Westphalia, Indiana
“Best food in southern IN”
Reviewed 30 November 2012

We have eaten everything on the menu and there is absolutely nothing bad. The steaks are pricey but enough for at least two people plus take home bag. The pizza is the traditional Bobe's special which has been around since 1956 and still cannot be beat anywhere...including Chicago. The fried mushrooms are also most as good as the wild ones. Good job guys!

• Visited October 2012
Petersburg, Indiana
“I'd drive 100 miles for their fried mushrooms”
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I'll start with the deep fried portobello mushrooms because they are in a class by themselves. My favorite kind of fried mushrooms are in-season morels that I find in the nearby woods but they have managed to capture that same taste with their fried portobellos. I've never had anything like them anywhere else.
The service here is always friendly and speedy but you'd better get there early if you don't want to stand in line. I'm not crazy about the whole eating area being one giant open space but that seems to work for them.
My wife's favorite is their stuffed ravioli and she orders it nearly every time. I'm not a big pizza fan but I do like theirs. My favorite is their steaks served only Tuesday through Thursday. I ate the best delmonico I've ever eaten there. Ruth's Chris watch out! These people know how to cook steaks. The fish is also delicious here. The decor is nothing special but people come here for the food, not the eye appeal. Bobe's is a great place to bring families.

• Visited July 2012
Spring Hill, Tennessee
“Best Baked Spaghetti”
Reviewed 11 July 2012

The steaks do look great but I've never had one. I can't seem to get anything but the baked spaghetti (with three meatballs). The best I've ever had. The beverage prices are very reasonable. I hate being in town on Monday nights though, since they are closed Monday's.

• Visited June 2012