“Fast Delivery”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Fast delivery. Impressive, since their online map sends them to the wrong address. They still figure it out and get here quickly. Delicious sandwiches. The only reason I can't give them 5 stars is that they almost always forget to include knapkins and sometimes don't cut my sandwhich. I always include an online note but I have to call after the online order is made to remind them to do so. Other than that I have no complaints. Tasty food.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

Just passing thru not much have times so we decide to stop at any fast food restaurant. We find a jimmy johns and read the sign for 30 second sandwich.We can't beliave, these restaurant was busy and we get in the line and within in 3 minutes we got our 4 sandwich in our hand.That's why i called. fastest sandwich ever.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

The pricing is very good, and the food is excellent. It always tastes so fresh. Jimmy Johns will deliver anywhere on campus right up to any room in any university hall, so they are really convenient. They are quick! And have not had any problems yet.

1  Thank Erica P
Reviewed 28 June 2012

This location is small but the sandwiches are excellent. I've had sandwiches delivered and eaten in and never been disapointed. My office is about 1/3 mile away and delivery never more than 15 minutes.

Reviewed 7 May 2012

OK--so it's a chain, but it's so good. I love the freaky fast service, the sense of humor, and the sandwiches. The Beach Club Rocks.