“Decent motel at a great price”
Review of Prestige Inn

Prestige Inn
Prestige Inn
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in West Lafayette
Reviewed 23 October 2006

I stayed at the Prestige during a football weekend. It was exactly what I expected from a motel. It was immaculately clean, simple furnishings, and the owners were great. They are very helpful if you have questions about the area.

I didn't expect fabulosity when the price is so much lower than the chains nearby. If you need a warm, clean bed (mine was fine) and clean bathroom, this is a good place. When I'm enjoying Purdue, I'm not lounging in my room. My room was scrubbed clean again on the second day I stayed.

The previous reviewer should remember, you get what you pay for. If you wanted an above average room, you pay above average prices. This is basic but would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
4  Thank Paseando

A TripAdvisor Member
INDIANA
Reviewed 20 February 2005

My wife and I took our kid to a clinic at Purdue in jan 2005, we found this resonnably priced room on line and booked it, figured it was a small room, once we arrived we found why no pictures were available. not juding a book by its cover and having only a one nigt stay we checked in, we then found the room smelled of middle eastern cooking and smoke in our non smoking room. everything was very old and worn to include the beds the bathroom was small and mildewed. we will spend the extra on our next trip to purdue to get a nicer room

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN
Reviewed 9 December 2003

My father and I stayed at the Prestige in when we visited Purdue in the summer of '03. Altho rooms were big and cheap, they were also quite empty and dirty. The bed was EXTREMELY UNCOMFORTABLE, a change of mattress every 50 years or so might be a good idea. Like i said, the room was a good size but it was sparsely furnished (the TV was all the way across the room from the bed, I could barely see) and there was no alarm clock...go figure. Overall the experience was one I personally do not wish to repeat ever again.

13  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Red Roof Inn Lafayette
#3 of 23 in Lafayette
Baymont Inn & Suites Lafayette
Days Inn & Suites Lafayette IN

Been to Prestige Inn? Share your experiences!