“Excellent by ALL Standards”

Silver Dipper Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in West Lafayette
Reviewed 15 June 2014

1st off, it's as good as ICE CREAM gets. Cold, hard, fresh, not too sweet, not too creamy, served by clean experienced servers, in a CLEAN, convenient facility. We saw the Ratings on TRIP ADVISOR & set our GPS in search for a late evening iced delight. We were totally happy with every aspect of our visit. Our only suggestion would be; "don't go in there 30 minutes before CLOSING TIME, unless you enjoy the 'Red Neck.' way of putting chairs on the tables, while customers are eating ice cream nearby.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Took my kids there for last day if school celebration. It was good ice cream and a lot of choices but it was pricey. They really liked their superman ice cream but we save going there for special treats due to the price...

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love going here. There is a great ice cream selection of things that I have never tried before. My favorite is Fat Elvis ice cream. Also, their birthday cakes are the best. I usually don't like ice cream cakes at all, but these are special and delicious!

On top of this, the owner is usually there when I visit and he is so wonderful to be around. He's very enthusiastic about his business and an all around great guy. I love visiting here.

Make sure you bring cash, because it is cash only!

Reviewed 13 April 2014

What's really cool is they have the options to get several small scoops. Eg for the price of 1 scoop you get 3 small scoops.
We tried the lemon and raspberry gelatos, close our eyes and were back in Italy. they were that good. We had several flavors of ice cream. We liked some more than others but that was personal taste they were all top quality.

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

Great specialty ice cream, Huge selection... I usually spend as much time trying to decide what to get as I do eating it (because everything looks so good.) It is cash only though