Campus Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Union Club Hotel(West Lafayette)
Prestige Inn(West Lafayette)
Economy Inn(Lafayette)
Courtyard Lafayette(Lafayette)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I made a reservation for this hotel over the internet. When I needed to cancel my reservation, I called and was told I had to cancel via the internet. The problem was that the hotel's web site was down so it was impossible for me to do so. When I called back, the hotel employee said they would charge me anyway for the room and was extremely rude. I wouldn't stay in this hotel if you paid me!

Room Tip: I wouldn't stay in any room in this hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank shirley596
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Had an emergency trip and needed a place quick. It was quick, but an awful place. Check in took twenty minutes because staff didn't know what to do. Charged a pet fee for our dog that was cleaner than the room. There was no heat on in the room until we came in. The floor was damp, I hope it was from carpet cleaner. I let the sink run for 5 minutes and the water never warmed at all. Tried the same with the shower with the same result. In the morning I tried for ten minutes and never got above ice water. Sheets seemed clean but the blanket had a cigarette burn through it. Room had a musty smell.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank KristenLovell
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I am sure there are worse places to stay on the planet than the Campus inn, like Detroit, but I just would not go here at all. For $20-30 more per night if not the same amount as you pay here, you can upgrade yourself to a much much much nicer place. If the only thing you care about whatsoever is location, then go right ahead. I am the least OCD person I know, but even this place made me want to clean everything insight, as well as myself. Do Indiana, and Lafayette a favor, boycott this place so they can bulldoze it and put in something at least halfway decent.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Randall C
Reviewed 2 February 2013

If you are searching for low prices and not far from campus - Campus Inn is good choice. And especially if you are in West Lafayette for first time, as we were. The hotel staff was friendly, always willing to help and provided us with a map and all the necessary information. Campus, restaurants, shops, even movie theater - all is near this hotel. It was our first visit to USA, and this hotel did not spoil our impression from visiting West Lafayette and Purdue University.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2012

I can't believe it, but we've stayed here 3 times--always hoping things will improve. Not! It continues to be a marginal, untidy, uncomfortable, unmaintained property. This time, we arrived to find soap left open after someone else had used it! The (male) host (I use the term advisably) was rude. Okay, 3 strikes and you're out. We'll find another place.

• Stayed: November 2012