“Nice place to Stay n enjoy.”
Review of Super 8 Bettendorf

Super 8 Bettendorf
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Bettendorf
Chicago
“Nice place to Stay n enjoy.”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I have been stayed here on new years weekend. I heard some thing bad about this motel which is completely wrong and opposite from my experience. Room are really clean and newly renovated, staff is helpful and co operative,very quiet place there is no any out side disturbance,free break fast n Wi-Fi,Indoor pool ....almost every thing to get in really affordable price.

I would refer this place to stay any time.

Room Tip: All rooms are good......
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 19 December 2011

Room was smelly and dirty. Better places within a few blocks. I would not recommend. Had to change room late at nite when I found bed bugs in the room. The room they changed me to was just as bad and had bed bugs also.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank mojocat27

Travellers are raving about these Bettendorf hotels

Reading, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2011

Got here quite late and after checking in got into room and found it to be very clean (floor, bed inen etc), even the bathroon was pretty much spotless. The staff were very friendly and answered all my questions. In the morning, we went for breakffast and found the orange juice and waffle mix had run out, but before we said anything, the staff refilled them. Overall we were very pleased with the motel and the price and would recommend this motel.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
Lamoni, Iowa
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I was very pleased with the hotel for the money it was a great deal. The room was clean and no odd smells. I had even forgotten my laser mouse, and the manager loaned me his for 2 evenings. The staff was very attentive to my needs during my stay and even washed a jacket for me. The breakfast was good with a variety of cereals, muffins, and even eggs and sausage. I will return to this hotel

Room Tip: I just asked for a room to do work in the evening, and the manager had me in a nice room with a flat...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
Eldon, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 3 November 2011

our first room was very dirty and had bed bugs then they switched us to another room it was also very dirty and had bed bugs also. We will also never go to this hotel again and i will never reccomend it. we left and went to another hotel

Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Cassie G
mac890, Owner at Super 8 Bettendorf, responded to this review, 10 November 2011
We have a major pest control company inspected the entire property once a month for the last 10 years and so far they have NEVER found any signs of bed bugs. The last inspection was on 11/04/2011 with the same results NO BED BUGS. We also are inspected by the local health dept this is a yearly inspection which was done on 11/08/2011 and they also found no signs of bed bugs. Both of the reports are kept on the property and i will be more then happy to show any future guests who requests a copy of both the reports. We keep the property very clean and to the very high standads required Wyndham World Wide.
Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed 31 July 2011

My main problem with this hotel was that the room was dirty. When I walked in the first thing I saw a toe or fingernail on the floor next to the bed. The carpet had dirt on it and it had clearly not been vacuumed in a while. The recliner had a large cigarette burn in it iand white fuzzies that need to be vacuumed off. The sink did not drain and it made shaving very difficult. The shower was old and the water pressure wasn't great but it worked and the water was warm. The bed was very comfortable and the mattress was a pillow top style. The air conditioner didn't work all that great but it was very hot outside and it had to work hard. The side door did not secure so the hotel was open to anyone from an unmonitored entrance. Also when I arrived there was a single-person pup tent on the grass next to the side entrance which I found odd. I had stayed in a different hotel the night before which is right across the street and it was very nice and cheaper than this one. I wont stay here again just because of the dirty nature of the hotel.

Room Tip: Use Hotwire to find a great deal in this area.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2011

We were coming through and needed an inexpensive place to stay for the night. We got what we paid for $74 after tax for a room with a king size bed, mini fridge, microwave, and tv that only showed colors in blue/pink/purple hues. If this wasn't a quick day trip, we would have planned to spend money on something nicer. There was stray hairs in the bed and the bathrooms were very small. Needs and update for sure!

• Stayed June 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bettendorf
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn Davenport
#17 of 26 in Davenport
Courtyard Bettendorf Quad Cities
Hilton Garden Inn Bettendorf / Quad Cities

Been to Super 8 Bettendorf? Share your experiences!