SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Bettendorf
US$69
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Bettendorf)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$69
Fairfield Inn Davenport(Davenport)
US$95
US$90
All reviewsbed roombeds were comfortablepositive experiencehot tubyogurtnice selectionwill stay there againstayed one nightthe quad citiesgreat place to staypool areamacmotelbeddinginterstateiowa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Staff was super nice! Nice clean rooms and the food was excellent. My family loved the pool. When we arrived, they made us feel welcome and told us about some of the attractions in the Quad Cities. We needed extra towels and a couple extra pillows and they were quick to get us what we asked for. I gave this hotel a 5 because of the service and clean rooms. We even had the GM ask how our stay was and if we enjoyed our stay. I will stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Great place.. absolutely great service. nice beds i see a lot of bad reviews but i don't know what they are talking about because i loved everything about it. if your coming to the quad cities this is a great place.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Stafff was extremely friendly and helpful! I am obviously not from the area and they took advantage of every opportunity they had to make me feel right at home. Rooms were very clean and more than adequate to fit my needs. I woud definitely stay here again, and will have no qualms about referring my colleagues to this location if in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2012

after reading several reviews of this motel on your site, i was skeptical of staying there, but thought i would take a chance. my initial stay there was more than satisfactory. I have stayed there several times since and never had a bad experience. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I have been stayed here on new years weekend. I heard some thing bad about this motel which is completely wrong and opposite from my experience. Room are really clean and newly renovated, staff is helpful and co operative,very quiet place there is no any out side disturbance,free break fast n Wi-Fi,Indoor pool ....almost every thing to get in really affordable price.

I would refer this place to stay any time.

Room Tip: All rooms are good......
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends