Courtyard by Marriott Bettendorf Quad Cities
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Fairfield Inn Davenport(Davenport)
View Hotel
All reviewsup to dateone bedroom suitesmall balconyattractive lobbywe've stayeda great stayroom noisebusiness areasink areapool and hot tubbehind the counterfront desk staffnice hotelrooms were very cleanwheel chairplenty of free parkingan older hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2013

The staff at this Courtyard is very friendly, enthusiastic, and well trained. They all seem to like working there and it shows in how they treat their guests. Lori at the front desk was most helpful in providing band aids and along with Anji from housekeeping, loaned us some chargers for our cell phones. Our 2nd floor courtyard facing room was quiet, spacious and clean. While the wall mounted heater did not seem to be properly sealed and leaked a bit of cold air, we were kept comfortably warm. A small night lite near the sink would have helped us better navigate the room in the wee hours of the morning. We ate breakfast at the onsite Bistro & enjoyed delicious bacon & egg BLT's, fresh fruit, & Starbucks coffee. We were notified by management that a new elevator was being installed, once we made our reservation & were asked if we'd be willing to take an upper floor room. It was an easy flight of stairs. The elevator should be ready before the end of December.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
MLICH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bettendorf Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2013

Thank you so much for the comments about our hotel. Lori and Angi are absolutely wonderful and I am glad that they were able to assist you throughout your stay. We will be sure to pass along to them your appreciative comments. I would also like to apologize that the heater was not positioned into the wall properly and was allowing cold air into the room. I hope that your room stayed warm enough with this chilly weather we have outside. Thank you again for the wonderful comments and for choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard Bettendorf.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

We stayed here for a week over the Thanksgiving Holiday while visiting family in Iowa. After my last stay 2.5 years ago I wasn't quite sure if I'd stay again. But they've since remodeled and the hotel is in much better condition.

I'll start with a couple silly complaints. Only because I think management should take them into consideration, not to necessarily turn off any potential guest. There was no lotion provided in the room. Be sure to bring your own. Also, if you try to get a cup of coffee after 9 am you have to hassle the front the desk to assist you in getting a cup. I know the Courtyard is trying this Courtyard Cafe thing, but is there any reason to not offer complimentary coffee 24 hours a day? I think the Super 8 even does that.

Anyhow....the hotel is clean, comfortable and the staff is very friendly and accommodating. The pool, and fitness room are more than efficient and worth using. I would definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for giving our hotel another chance since your last stay a few years ago. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us again. Thank you also for the comments regarding the lotion and coffee at our hotel. I understand that this time of the year the lotion comes in extremely handy due to the dry air. With your comments, Courtyard hotels are able to understand our guests better and improve for the future. Thank you again for the comments and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

It had been a few years since I visited this property and it is miles above what it was when I was here last. The hotel has been completely remodeled and looks great, including a very modern, chic, updated lobby area. The only negative is that the elevator is down for repair for a month (November 25-December 25 or so). Therefore if you want a higher floor, you're going to have to hike up the stairs because apparently they only have one elevator. Other than that it's a great property, set back off the main road. It is adjacent to the highway, but I never heard any noise the entire stay. The price was right and the staff was very friendly. I would definitely consider this place if I came back to the Quad Cities.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
MLICH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bettendorf Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thank you so much great rating and comments on Trip Advisor. I truly appreciate your understanding while our elevator is being upgraded. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Read the other reviews. Seems to be one of the better places to stay in the area. 3-4 motels all clustered around the area.Make sure you have good directions as signage at night is fair at best. Restaurants in the area were crowded on the Friday night we arrived. Ask the fron desk if they can guide you in this area.

Room Tip: Strongly request a room not facing the highway. Alot of truckers use the nearby highway and the road must be near a hill. I heard downshifting all night and wished I brought ear plugs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
MLICH, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bettendorf Quad Cities, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments about our hotel. We appreciate you choosing to stay at the Courtyard Bettendorf when you had other hotels to choose from. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area! Thank you for staying!

Reviewed 22 October 2013

When we are traveling, and not looking for a "special" lodging experience, it is so easy to be disappointed or irritated at moderately priced hotels. Not this one! Everything was perfect. Comfortable, quiet. Cozy room, really nice beds, up-to-date bathrooms. Free WiFi. We could not have been more pleased. So easy to check in, very friendly staff (I love Iowa!). We will make this our regular stop in the Quad Cities from now on!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us at the Courtyard Bettendorf while you were traveling through Iowa and thank you for the great comments about our staff and hotel. We appreciate you taking the time to write about your stay. Thank you again and we hope to see you the next time you are in the area.