“Nice place to stay at affordable price”
Review of Arrowhead Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burlington
Arrowhead Motel
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Burlington
Watertown
“Nice place to stay at affordable price”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

This hotel property is very well maintained and has a well lit parking lot. Room is clean and staff is friendly. Room we stayed is also quiet. Good place to stay at an affordable price! Easy access to get to hotel and there are plenty of restaurants and shops close by.

Room Tip: We had a junior suite which had a microwave, full size refrigerator, cook top and ws fully furnished...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
NE Iowa
Reviewed 19 March 2009

I and the crew I work with have been staying here off and on for years. Whenever we're in the area this is the place we stay, even if it adds a few miles to our workday drive. We have always been provided excellent service with the owners even setting up grills and picnic areas for our use. The rooms are comfortable and secure. Whenever my work schedule brings me to this part of southeast Iowa, I will stay at the Arrowhead.

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank NDWilliston
Saint Cloud
Reviewed 20 February 2009

This motel is a typical low quality place to stay, cheap everything!... minus the extremely nice flat screen tvs that seemed very out of place. The rooms do vary widely though, some are nicer while others contained broken heaters, fridges, and moldy coffee pots. My co-workers and I also had a problem with they're cleaning staff. Since we used our Do Not Disturb signs everyday while we were out they were unable to get into our rooms to clean. Apparently this [-] the cleaning guy off so he took our signs! When we asked for them back we were told that the guy wanted to get into our rooms everyday. If I'm paying to stay there its my room and I should be able to chose who goes in there! Especially since this guy would leave the doors unlocked! So we opted to use paper notes instead on our doors stating we did not want to be disturbed. These were all ignored. I felt harassed by the workers; they would not leave my room alone. I never knew what I would come home to find taken out with the trash or moved.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled on business