“Great place to stay!”
Review of Arrowhead Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burlington
Arrowhead Motel
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Burlington
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I stayed at the Arrowhead for 8 weeks while finishing my degree. The room was very nice and housekeeping always kept things clean. The parking lot is well maintained and there is even a grill for cooking out. The kitchenette in my room had a nice sized refrigerator, microwave, and range top stove. There were plenty of dishes and utensils to use. I found living there to be very pleasant. The motel is in a quiet spot that's just a short drive to shopping centers, restaurants, and parks. In fact, there are two very good restaurants right across the street that you can walk to.

The best part about my stay there was the staff. Everyone was incredibly nice and very thoughtful. The motel itself looks average from the road, but inside the rooms are great. It is maintained beautifully, quiet and very clean. Overall, its a wonderful place to stay and I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The motel is all on one floor which is very convenient. Each room has assigned parking, so you never...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Jessica F

Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I were so glad to have found The Arrowhead. We were motorcycling the Mississippi River road and on a budget. The rooms were fresh and modern. We stayed in a one bed room that had a great shower/tub, flat screen tv, and granite countertops. As we were checking out, we spoke with the owners, Dennis and Jerry. They shared with us the history of the place and showed us around their beautiful property. We went as guests and left feeling we made new friends! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2013
6  Thank CaptainA94
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Thanks to the local Harley Davidson dealer we found this property. It is kind of off the main highway and is some place you might not find.

We ended up taking a suite for $10.00 more because it was all they had left in a non smoking room. Our room was nice and clean and tucked away in the corner where it was nice and quiet. A think that we really liked was the fact a shower mat was provided to possibly prevent slipping in the shower.

Will stay here again when looking for lodging in Burlington Ia.

Room Tip: Had room 19 and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Bill K
Reviewed 19 October 2012

This is the only place that I stay while I am here in the area working. The staff is excellent and willing to make your stay here an enjoyable one. The rooms are so clean and comfortable that I feel at home. The lobby is beautiful with all the art, decorations and ponds with beautiflul fish that you never want to leave. They provide free snacks, drinks and breakfast. If you are ever in the area I reccomend that you come by and stay and enjoy yourself.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
6  Thank escortdriver
Reviewed 21 September 2012

My husband and I usually stay here when we come through town. I usually pay for our stay in cash, which had never been a problem since we also provided a card. This time when I called to book our reservation I told the guy on the phone that I would be paying cash but would provide a card at the beginning of the phone call, he then proceeded to charge my card. When I told him again that I would be paying cash but he could keep my card on file if need be. He then got completely belligerent with me, using a very condescending tone of voice. Needless to say we won't be staying here anymore.

• Stayed: September 2012
3  Thank mrs_starks1215
Reviewed 2 September 2012

This hotel property is very well maintained and has a well lit parking lot. Room is clean and staff is friendly. Room we stayed is also quiet. Good place to stay at an affordable price! Easy access to get to hotel and there are plenty of restaurants and shops close by.

Room Tip: We had a junior suite which had a microwave, full size refrigerator, cook top and ws fully furnished...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2009

I and the crew I work with have been staying here off and on for years. Whenever we're in the area this is the place we stay, even if it adds a few miles to our workday drive. We have always been provided excellent service with the owners even setting up grills and picnic areas for our use. The rooms are comfortable and secure. Whenever my work schedule brings me to this part of southeast Iowa, I will stay at the Arrowhead.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business