“Not a place to visit for the Handicapped”
Review of Pzazz Resort Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burlington
Pzazz Resort Hotel
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Burlington
Arizona
“Not a place to visit for the Handicapped”
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Being 100% blind I thought this place would be accessible. WRONG. None of the room number had braille or any braille marker signs. To top it off my room was on teh second floor right next to a great elevator and would have been awesome but the hotel was upgrading teh elevator and the time it was out of service so we had to take the whole family to the long halls full of people and carts and hope some one had not dropped something for me to fall on while trying to get from one floor to the main floor. Further, nothing in the place was accessible till you got to the Casino restrooms other wise a good place for a vision impaired person to get hurt.. Failed under all ADA standards
No braile Menus, no talking devices what so ever.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed 16 March 2011

We stayed with them over New Years weekend and I was a little upset when we go there and the place was soooo crazy busy. It took awhile to check in and we were traveling with 2 5 year olds! When I had made the reservation by phone 2 weeks prior the employee had told me about the family New Years eve bash they were throwing. I thought it would be perfect for the boys and booked the hotel both friday and saturday night. After checking in we went to the indoor waterpark which I think was lacking but the boys had fun! After that we went to the room to get cleaned up and I called the front dest to see if where we needed to go for the party when the front desk women asked if we had already prepaid. I was confused and thought that the guy I had booked the room with had put us on the list. She said she was going to talk to her manager and call me right back. When she called me back just a few minutes later she apologized for the mix up and let me know the party was sold out but to make up for the mistake they wanted to give us $150.00 loaded on to 4 Pzazz cards to use for dinner, drinks and for any entertainment within the hotel and activity centers ie bowling...go carts....games. We couldnt belive it! I have never had such wonderful customer service and will be returning this New Years to celebrate with Pzazz again!

• Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
Pekin, Illinois
Reviewed 12 March 2011

Enjoyed everything. clean nice place good for family and friends.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Girard, Illinois
Reviewed 8 March 2011

We had a great time at Fun City. The room was clean, nothing fancy. The wi-fi worked great. The complex overall is very nice. The kids loved the arcade. There were a ton of games and they were very reasonably priced. All the food was good. While we paid $263 for two nights it was a bargain. They provided us with passes to the water park, a $50 card for just about any of the amusements, free breakfast for our kids for both days (and our adult meals were only $5.95 each). We went to Boogaloo for dinner the first night. The kids meals were only $5.95 AND they gave them each a $5 arcade card to boot. The attractions, including the water park and common areas could be cleaner. Don't like seeing ductwork and speakers that haven't been dusted in a long while. Everyone was very friendly (the hotel desk people weren't up to the standards at other hotels as far as being friendly and welcoming). All in all it was a very good experience and the kids had a great time. Recommendation: Try to plan your trip on the weekdays. On Saturday the place was packed with locals. Sunday there were mostly hotel guests there and it was much better.

Avon
Reviewed 6 March 2011

I had a great time with my two kids. They swam and played in the game room and I visited the casino for a little fun for myself.

keota IA
Reviewed 6 March 2011

We had the pleasure of staying at the Pzazz recently and I was very pleased with the entire stay, starting at the check-in desk where we were helped by Stacy up to check-out the next morning when we were greeted in the hallway by a maintenence man as we were leaving. The rooms were amazinly well decorated and the beds were SO cozy! Thanks to everyone who works here and does their jobs so well!

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with friends
Aledo
Reviewed 6 March 2011

It was awesome! Great food, great service! Lots of fun. Only two downfalls I could think of is No contential breakfast and didnt get breakfast either day because it was so busy. Second thing was the indoor waterpark was packed and there were no two person tubes like they had the last time i was there. There were also probably 5 or 6 birthday parties going on in there as well. Three girl were swimming in the hottub unattened and no staff came over to say anything or even look. Other than the crowd and breakfast. It was amazingand considering how popular they are that is going to happen. It is definitly worth it. If you havent been you need to go.

• Stayed February 2011