“Poor service”

Casa Fiesta
Ranked #67 of 86 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 23 March 2013

I used to really enjoy this restaurant and overlooked the poor service. Last time I went, however, the service from the manager was so poor I will never go back. Not only did we wait 20 minutes for someone to take our Oder, but when my friend called over to the manger to say we were ready to order, he looked at her and then walked away. I don't know what we did to get ignored, but his behavior was so unprofessional.

1  Thank Foodlvr4

Reviewed 24 December 2012

It seemed like the locals enjoyed this place. but we found service to be slow and the food not so good. But ewveryone is differrent.

1  Thank angeladrain
Reviewed 3 December 2012

Restaurant is close to hotel which is conveinent. Service was quick, and the food was good. You will get the customary chips and salsa to snack on while you wait. The cheese dip is quite good.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Being from the southwest, I search and search for the traditional taste of Mexican food that I know and love. It seems in the midwest it is hard to find; but at Case Fiesta they have nailed it. From the time I enter, the greeting, atmosphere, music, menu and aroma takes me back to the Southwest instantly. With a sister restaurant in Ft. Madison, I have double the choice. From Ala Carte to daily specials and full menu selections, the menu is itself a delight.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

the margaritas were fantastic and the good was pretty good! the cheese dip was my favorite! but mostly the margaritas ;)