“Nice Hotel”

Comfort Suites Cedar Falls
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Cedar Falls
Reviewed 14 February 2014

The hotel was nice the staff friendly they gave us great advice on where to eat:)
The rooms clean.
We went for a concert and the hotel was fully booked we never heard major noise and everything was clean in the lobby and breakfast area.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Angela B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write an online review. Cedar Falls had great turnout for the concert, I'm so glad we were able to host you! I will share your comments with the rest of my team. We look forward to your return!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

This seems like a fairly new hotel, and it was definitely worth it!. The bed was unusually comfortable, the rom was very quiet and the temperature was perfect. We were a little concerned as we arrived around 9 pm after a full day of driving, and there was loud talking in the room across from ours; however, once we shut our door, we didn't hear a thing. The best part for me, however, is always the bed, and this bed was very comfortable. Thanks Comfort Suites in Cedar Falls, Iowa!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Angela B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Cedar Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Mrs Kerren,
We appreciate the time you took to post a review of our hotel online. A quality nights rest is a very important part of a hotel stay and I am so happy that your expectations were exceeded! We get many compliments on our beds. They are double-sided, Euro pillow-tops that are rotated and flipped quarterly to maintain an even softness. Thank goodness all this work paid off! I hope you come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

GREAT PLACE TO STAY! Staff was very friendly and welcoming during our stay. Tammy and Angela made it VERY easy to secure a wedding block for our party. I HIGHLY recommend staying at the Comfort Suites in Cedar Falls, IA.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Eric,
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am so happy that you had a good experience blocking your wedding group. We take groups of all sizes and for all sorts of functions. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

The Comfort Suits is a grand place to stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and eager to please. The manager Tami Tofte went above and beyond to assure my stay was fabulous!!! The breakfast is warm and very good... This place is pet friendly and even my basset hound was treated like royalty... I will stay here again and again. I had perfect experience at comfort suits. Genuine hospitality....

• Stayed: December 2013

Amanda,
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Our staff makes it their number 1 priority to see that all of our guest's needs are met. Thank you for recognizing this! I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I have stayed in various hotels all over the country and every time I am in Northeastern Iowa I always try to stay at the Comfort. The grounds are constantly improving even when I didn't think any improvements were needed. The staff is always courteous and helpful, the rooms and amenities are always clean and functional, and the management, especially Tami Tofte, take personal responsibility for each guest's comfort and happiness. Needless to say I always look forward to my next time spent there.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Jason,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review online. We work hard to provide a flawless stay for all of our guests. Thanks again for your kind words!

Reviewed 12 December 2013

As a “seasoned” traveler who spends 250 plus nights a year in hotels, I know what to hope for and better yet, what to expect when I check in to a hotel. Tami Tofte at your Cedar Falls Iowa location always exceeds my highest expectations.
She has from day one, always greeted me like family. No phony smile or pretending to care. Regardless of whether I am an early check in or running late, she always has my paper work ready for me to initial and check in. No long lines or waiting. And while many Choice Hotels are now just beginning to offer bottled water and a treat, Tami has been doing this for as long as I can remember. It is not the “treat” that she offers that means so much, it is the fact that she remembers which one I prefer that means so much. I know that she sees hundreds of different people every month, but she always remember me and greets me by name. She must know my schedule better than I do, as she even called me once to let me know that I was due to be in her area soon, and asked if she could do anything to help.
Though I have begun to think of Tami as a friend {since I see her more than I do some family members), she ALWAYS recognizes me as a Diamond member and thanks me for choosing Choice Hotels, always offering me an upgrade. And while I seldom accept it (though I must admit that after the day I had today I did take the upgrade) , it is nice to be offered the option.
While I do not believe I have ever met Angela Burk the GM, she has taken the time to acknowledge me, being a Diamond member, and my stays. She has left many notes for me when I check in, thanking me for my continued stays. She has emailed me to thank me for staying at Comfort Suits, and has twice personally called me to thank me for my patronage. Not enough to bother me, but enough to know that I am appreciated.
The only negative I have to say about this hotel is that I cannot be here more often than I am.
Myron Bond
meb01020

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for such a thorough online review. We enjoy building relationships with our frequent guests and consider many of you as family as well! We make an effort to offer personalized service to each of our guests. I will share your kind words with Tami and the rest of our staff.
I look forward to greeting you on your next visit!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have stayed at this Comfort Suites close to 20 times. So far, not one bad stay, (this is saying much as I can get a little picky like anyone who spends a lot of time in hotels.) Clean, comfortable, & friendly. Beds are great, the bathrooms are large and clean, and the breakfast decent. I don't use the pool but it looks fun. All-in-all, makes for a refreshing stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Barry,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review for our property. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to continuing great service at your next visit.