“Impressive Attention to Detail”

Carriage House Inn Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cedar Falls
Carriage House Inn Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Cedar Falls B&B and Inns
Montclair, New Jersey
“Impressive Attention to Detail”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

On a drive to California to visit my sick mother, I wanted to visit my father's home town of Waterloo, IA and was determined to stay at a B&B near there. Carriage House was my only choice and I was lucky they had a room available for me. The first aspect of my stay to catch my attention was just how much attention to detail, which coupled with an advanced understanding of the needs of travellers created a wonderful experience for me. My room, which featured a fireplace and proper jacuzzi (not a bath) was great for me, but would've been truly ideal for a romantic weekend away with my wife (in terms of value). That said, my room was immaculate and there is no criticism I could present. I would stop there again ina heartbeat!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank DJPeebs

Families
Reviewed 28 February 2013

The room was nice, fireplace, hot-tub. It was nice having breakfast in our room but didn't really have a table to eat at & the breakfast was just average. Parking was not very convenient especially with a lot of snow. The rooms were private but over a garage & if you wanted to sleep in the garage door opener might have woke you up.

• Stayed February 2013
Hubbard, IA
Reviewed 7 February 2011

Our stay here was amazing. It is very hard to find a quiet location with an authentic whirlpool tub (not just a crowded bathtub with jets,) a fireplace, skylight, the ability to eat comfortably in your own room, and great food. Carriage House has all of the above. LOVED our stay, I am looking for similar in Des Moines and can not find it, especially not for the price! Five star for sure.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KandJ2007
Salem, Massachusetts
Reviewed 2 March 2010

Carriage House Inn Bed and Breakfast feels like home. Peaceful, clean, comfort.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 January 2004

Located in a quiet section of Cedar Falls, the Carriage Inn Bed and Breakfast is delightful for anyone wishing very special pampering.We stayed in a gas-lit victorian room with jacuzzi located above the "carriage house" adjacent to the owner's victorian home. Breakfast is outstanding, cooked to order and placed inside your lower level room door.The proof of the Carriage House charm for us is the number of our Cedar Falls friends who book the rooms for their own get aways. Jo Ann

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
#1 of 14 in Cedar Falls
Super 8 Cedar Falls
Super 8 Cedar Falls
#3 of 14 in Cedar Falls

Been to Carriage House Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!