“leather wings wild”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 9 January 2012

i travel all over this country and eat all my meals breakfast lunch and dinner away from home. one thing ive found in my travels is when you have what you sell in your title or name of your business it better taste like its the best thing on your menu. in this case the word is wings. they taste like old dryed out redwing shoe leather. it semes they pre cook the wings in bulk and as they are ordered they thro some sause on them and wala the worst thing youve ever ate. here's a news flash. the words quaker stake and lube will put u out of business. and they are gunin for ya and they dont have the word wings in their name. ive been to b dubs over 10 times they have had their chance. ill never go back. p.s. it wasnt just this restrant its country wide

Reviewed 22 December 2011

GREAT wings, of course, but the drinks are VERY overpriced and they can't make a good margarita to save their lives. Believe me, they trried more than once. If you stick with beer, you'll be fine.

Reviewed 9 July 2011

We live in driving distance to this restaurant, and have come to enjoy it a lot! I believe their new location opened up the middle of June, and we've eaten there quite a few times since they opened. We've never been disappointed with our food...have always enjoyed our meal. I usually order something other than wings...wings have never been my favorite foods. But my family loves wings, so that's what they order. There's something for everyone on their menu! Our family feels the food isn't overpriced either.

The staff is very welcoming and friendly. To me, the staff can either make or break a restaurant. However, I noticed the last time we were there (on a Friday night) there were lots of staff walking around, seeming to not have much to do, even though the restaurant seemed busy.

Our family enjoys watching sports, so we like the big screens throughout the restaurant, even on the outdoor patio area (my favorite place to sit). It'll be fun to go there during the (hopefully) upcoming NFL season to cheer on our favorite teams!

We've also come in to the restaurant for take-out food. Still the food was great, and the service was quick!

I highly recommend Buffalo Wild Wings for an affordable and fun dinner out!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook