Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cedar Rapids North, IA
Ranked #19 of 37 Hotels in Cedar Rapids
Reviewed 2 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Teron T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cedar Rapids North, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2013

Reviewed 1 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 September 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Teron T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cedar Rapids North, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2013

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed at the Hawthorn Suites in July 2012 for my family reunion. Although it was a little out of the way from where other family members were staying, I didnt mind. The hotel staff were super friendly and helpful whenever we needed help. My husband and I were traveling with my 1 year old and before I could request any special accommodations, the staff offered to send a crib and extra blankets to our room. The room was spacious with a VERY comfy bed and sleeper sofa. Super quiet surrounding and very clean hotel. We will definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Teron T, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Cedar Rapids North, IA, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Thank You for all your kind words. In the future we would love to serve and host your future family reunions.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Hawthorne Suites hotel in August for one night. After traveling all day we finally crawled into bed at 10PM to find a lumpy mattress. I have a bad back so got up to see what the problem was and it was the mattress pad. Did my best to try to straightened out the lumps which gave me about 12 inches of smooth mattress. I was just to tired to call the front desk and change rooms so first thing the next morning talked to the person on duty and she said she could not do anything for me except move me to another room. Since we were checking out I asked to speak to the manager and she was out. So I took pictures of the bed - left a voice mail to the manager and asked for a call back. When I returned home I still had not gotten a call from the hotel so left a complaint on the Corporate website and send another email to Cedar Rapids giving them my cell phone and to call back. I now in day three of playing telephone tag - they keep calling my husbands cell phone and when I call back I get their voice mail. I give up! Won't stay at Hawthorn Suites if that is how they leave their guest beds.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

I would like to apologize for the mattress pad being uncomfortable. We strive to take care of all our guest to their expectations. I assure you this was a one time incident and we hope you give us an opportunity to serve you again in the future

Reviewed 5 September 2013

I stayed here for travel to a job interview and I had a fantastic time! My boyfriend and I really enjoyed the modern atmosphere in the room, I appreciated the friendliness of the housekeeping staff and all the staff throughout, and the breakfast was excellent! I just booked another stay at this hotel for my next business trip and am so excited to spend more time in this location. 24 Hour hot tub and pool, can't wait!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for all your kind words and We Cant Wait To Have You Back!

Reviewed 26 August 2013