All reviews the mexican restaurant front desk room was clean waffles the hotel manager biscuits and gravy easy access nothing fancy refrigerator and microwave in town would definitely stay here again very nice stay other hotels staff was friendly billie motel expressway
Reviewed 25 March 2018

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Booked a room as I had an exam early the next morning. Room backed up to Blairs Ferry Rd. which wasn't ideal. Asked if there was another room as I needed to get a good nights rest. Unfortunately, they couldn't accommodate I guess. Bring ear plugs if you can (WalMart/Lowes are close). The room also smelled like smoke and was very dirty. You get what you pay for...

Room tip: Ask for a room on the south side of the hotel.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Got to the hotel early. Told them we wouldn't be back until late. I used the bathroom before I left and there wasn't any toilet paper or paper towels at 10:30 in the morning. My husband went to take a shower in the morning and there was dirt on the tile and wall. I do have a picture of this. They also tell you if you take any towels or wash clothes they will charge you for them. We went down around 7:30 in the morning for breakfast. The area is very small and has many tables in it. It was pretty full of people which made it very hard to get to the food. The biscuits and gravy were empty. The oatmeal would not come off the spoon and they didn't have the milk labeled so people didn't know where the milk was. We sat for over 20 minutes waiting for the food to be replenished and it never was. The front desk lady was changing the garbage out so she wasn't available to check people out so they were waiting. When I went to check out I overheard saying in the back to someone that the original person that was suppose to be doing the breakfast hadn't shown up so she was heating up gravy in the microwave.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We reserved a room with a king bed and when we checked in, they told me they were upgrading us to a suite room. This was a room with a king bed with a sofa, refrigerator, microwave, etc. It was a nice room but nothing fancy. It was certainly good enough for us. They had sausage biscuits and gravy, waffles, pastries, etc. for breakfast. We didn't eat it because we needed something a little more substantial.

Date of stay: February 2018