All reviewsroom was cleangreat place to staynice hotelstaff was friendlycomfortable staybreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastdecent breakfasthot tubpool areaoatmealroad tripbusiness tripone night stayiowa cityfresh fruitclose to the airport
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Easy to locate. Loved having the pool to ourselves in the morning. Breakfast could have been better. What can you say? Why make us write more when there isn't more to say? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Is this 200 characters yet?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Wonderful stay. Clean, friendly staff, everything very convenient to our room, yet quiet. Rooms were very nice. We were there for a Perfect Game event and needed a washer/dryer. They had one and very close to our room. Great location.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Welcome Staff most helpful, housekeeping staff displayed excellent care and cleaning ability. The complimentary breakfast was 'out of sight' with regard to quality, selection and taste. Location of facility was convenient to both downtown and otheer attractions close by.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Check in was very nice and the front desk clerk was friendly. There were cookies available when I checked in. I brought in some cans to recycle and the front desk clerk "rewarded" me and gave me some water and a snack in appreciation of my desire to recycle! You can't beat that. The room was nice with a love seat and ottoman and built-n desk and closet. You can tell they had a recent remodel. Internet was decently responsive and the TV was nice and large. The bed was comfortable and the pillows nice and soft and comfy. The bathroom counter in smallish and set in diagonally into a corner but there is good shelving below. I could hear people walking above me at night and in the morning. I don't think there is much sound proofing between floors. Breakfast was not well maintained and they ran out of the good items (eggs and pork sausage) before breakfast was finished. None of the tables were cleaned between guests as there was only one person working breakfast and things were very busy. The price was very reasonable.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor to avoid hearing people walking above.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Great place to stay. My daughter and I were on the last leg of a very long road trip. We were right off the highway in a quiet area, close to several restaurants. The hotel is quiet, clean and the staff was very friendly. The pool was not packed and just what we needed to relax. Our room was modern with lots of space and very comfortable. Very happy with this stay and if I ever head back to Cedar Rapids, this is where I will stay.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family