All reviewsroom was cleangreat place to staynice hotelstaff was friendlycomfortable staybreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastdecent breakfasthot tubpool areaoatmealroad tripbusiness tripone night stayiowa cityfresh fruitclose to the airport
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We were very satisfied with our recent stay, the rooms were very clean as was the rest of the hotel. The continental breakfast had something for everyone and the food was good, hot and the area was kept very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed here on September 6th and right from the very start of making my reservation to checking into the hotel the customer service exceeded my expectations. Upon entering the hotel, I was met with a friendly front desk agent who had exceptional customer service and went above and beyond. Her name was Nicole! She greeted me with a smile and asked me if I had a reservation. She checked me in efficiently and explained where my room was and informed me of the elevators. The parking lot is well lit during the evening hours. The rooms were very nicely decorated. They had hairdryer, refrigerator, microwave, desk, office chair and free high speed internet access. This is a convenient location to the airport approximately 5 miles without having to get on the interstate. Check out was also very quick and I was met with a pleasant front desk agent in the morning but I am sorry I cannot remember his name. He also has exceptional customer service skills!. I would definitely be back in the future!

Room Tip: Many restaurant choices within walking distance to this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2013

No complain. Excellent hotel for pretty okay price. Breakfast was good for free breakfast. they provide snacks in the afternoon too. Not too close to malls etc but close to where i need to be at. I will come back. Walking distance to some restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Easy to locate. Loved having the pool to ourselves in the morning. Breakfast could have been better. What can you say? Why make us write more when there isn't more to say? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Is this 200 characters yet?

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Wonderful stay. Clean, friendly staff, everything very convenient to our room, yet quiet. Rooms were very nice. We were there for a Perfect Game event and needed a washer/dryer. They had one and very close to our room. Great location.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family