All reviews room was clean great place to stay nice hotel staff was friendly comfortable stay breakfast staff complimentary breakfast decent breakfast hot tub oatmeal business trip road trip iowa city stayed one night close to the airport fresh fruit parking lot
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Made reservation over phone after internet search. Web site was very good and person working desk to take reservation was the best in a long time. all staff was clean and business minded, very courteous. Breakfast was OK with a lot options. Extremely clean dining area and lobby.

1  Thank John C
Reviewed 20 September 2013

My wife and I stay here frequently and never have a problem. I could say that about most of the Hampton Inn's I've stayed in. We love Cedar Rapids (used to live there) and this hotel is in a convenient location for us.

Reviewed 13 September 2013

We stayed here last week while sitting with a relative who was in hospice care, and had a good experience. We came back this week for his funeral, along with several other family members. First of all, we flew into Des Moines, and our flight was delayed. We called at 11:30 at night to see if we could cancel that night's reservation and stay in Des Moines--no problem. We were told to take care of ourselves and they'd see us tomorrow. When we got here, the put all of the family members in the same area of the hotel, and each of us had a sympathy card signed by the staff. Not only that, but we were given a large suite at the single room rate, which has made it possible for us to host our family for get-togethers. Add to this that the hotel is clean and well maintained, with a friendly and helpful staff, and I just don't know why you'd stay anywhere else. This is the way to run a business.

1  Thank Sara M
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We were very satisfied with our recent stay, the rooms were very clean as was the rest of the hotel. The continental breakfast had something for everyone and the food was good, hot and the area was kept very clean.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

I stayed here on September 6th and right from the very start of making my reservation to checking into the hotel the customer service exceeded my expectations. Upon entering the hotel, I was met with a friendly front desk agent who had exceptional customer service and went above and beyond. Her name was Nicole! She greeted me with a smile and asked me if I had a reservation. She checked me in efficiently and explained where my room was and informed me of the elevators. The parking lot is well lit during the evening hours. The rooms were very nicely decorated. They had hairdryer, refrigerator, microwave, desk, office chair and free high speed internet access. This is a convenient location to the airport approximately 5 miles without having to get on the interstate. Check out was also very quick and I was met with a pleasant front desk agent in the morning but I am sorry I cannot remember his name. He also has exceptional customer service skills!. I would definitely be back in the future!

Room Tip: Many restaurant choices within walking distance to this hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business