“Worth every penny I paid”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #23 of 36 Hotels in Cedar Rapids
Tempe, Arizona
“Worth every penny I paid”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

All in all considering its a budget Hotel, I was pleasently surprised to see I had a nice clean room with a King bed and a hudge 40 inch Flat TV, staff were friendly , they even made me a waffle and brought it to my table, alot of the other places that I've stayed at didnot do that. I will stay again when next in the area, keep it up Rodeway!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Zing Z

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Sydney
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

The hotel manager was very pleasant and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and the location of the hotel was within either walking distance or a short drive to all shops and restaurants. We had a pleasant stay. Breakfast was complimentary and consisted of waffles, toast, muffins, donuts, cereals,coffee/tea and juices. I would recommend this hotel for overnight/ short stay and great value for money

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Aussie_Katt
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I booked the room online because of its very competitive rate. When I got to my room, I was very surprised with the quality. It was clean and spacious, the bed was very comfortable and the sheets looked like new. Very friendly and helpful staff. Even though I worked in the NE, it was worth the drive considering the NE hotels were almost double the price.

Room Tip: They also have very reasonable Weekly rates, if someone needs to stay long term.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Sharon R
Apple Valley, Minnesota
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We felt that our stay at Rodeway Inn, 4011 16th Ave. SW, Cedar Rapids, Ia. was a good value for the $$$. It was neat, clean, and well managed by a charming couple, who cared about their customer. It's a value worth seeking out!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Deborah J
Flandreau, South Dakota
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We stayed overnight on our way to a conference. While we booked for a king bed room, we were given an ADA room with 2 queen beds upon arrival. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room smelled strongly of cleaning products. Despite a stain on the edge of the bedskirt, our room was exceptionally clean. The shower, shower head, hair dryer screen, tile, and grout were all spotless. It could definitely use furniture updating (see pics) and cleaning outside the window. The continental breakfast was typical, no complaints.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Felinefreak
Brisbane
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We are Australians. During a recent trip of 5 weeks around the USA, we found this hotel to be the most friendly. The manager, recently moved to Cedar Rapids from California (ask him how he will cope with the cold winter !!) was extremely helpful with directions etc. And he even took the trouble to assist at the self service breakfast which was not necessary for him to do but he did so because he enjoys chatting with people.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Paul D
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Rodeway Inn is a name I know that I can trust, and this hotel upholds the standard.

I was very impressed with the staff. They are all very helpful, and also very friendly, which is rare. I appreciate that. I felt welcome and appreciated.

Overall I think this is a great place to stop for the night!

There are some general upkeep issues that should be addressed, but other than that, no problems.

• Stayed September 2013