“Awesome hotel, amazing staff, if you need to stay in Cedar Rapids. This is the place.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids

Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids
Ranked #25 of 36 Hotels in Cedar Rapids
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Amazing hotel and awesome staff. Miss Cheryl and her staff go above and beyond. I have stayed at other hotels and this red roof is the best. Pleasant and efficient check in process. I travel with pets and always feel welcome from the moment I walk in to the lobby. Great jump start to my day with the free continental breakfast offered. The newly upgraded rooms are beautiful. Beds are so very comfortable. Amazing value at a budget friendly price. Close to restaurants. Day or night the staff is there if you need them. Always greeted with a smile.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this review, 18 September 2013
Dear Misfit n Jake,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor review. I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Cedar Rapids Red Roof.

I will make sure to share your comments with the rest of our team. Feedback from our guests is always welcome as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Our goal is to be clean, safe, comfortable, and economical for travelers, such as yourself. We are happy to know from your review we are meeting your needs which is our goal.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you and your pets in your future travels.

Cheryl Du Charme

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2013

Always greeted with a smile. The staff are excellent. Rooms are awesome and very comfortable. From the front desk clerks to the housekeeping staff I feel welcomed and like I am among friends. Myself and my pets recommend this hotel to anyone looking for good prices and friendly faces. Management is above and beyond compare to others. Always striving to see you are happy and taken care of.

Dear TJ Trucking,

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

The staff here make your stay pleasent and charming they are nice and respectful great price beds are super comfortable breakfast is what you pay for if u want a nice place to lay your head down for a nice price this is the place to stay

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this review, 17 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013

I wanted to commend Cheryl DuCharme the manager for going above and beyond with her helpfulness with our stay. The hotel is run with great care and pride. Our stay was wonderful from the beginning through the end. Thank you again Cheryl for all of your help.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear Jstraley,

Thank you again for sharing your experience. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Palo IA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Friendly front staff especially Sheryl's smile and Lynn's helpfulness in finding my room. Thanks and I will definitely come back! Location is superb and staff very helpful in suggesting places to eat. The pool was sparkling clean and very inviting on a hot summer's day. I had a good rest and would definitely come back in the future, I highly recommend this Inn and the price's you just can't beat compared to the surrounding places to stay this is worth every penny.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013

The Red Roof Inn in Cedar Rapids, Iowa was great. The service was excellent, they were very friendly and accommodating. They have a clean heated outdoor pool, the rooms were clean, no stains on blankets, I would stay here again..... Thanks for the great service

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this review, 1 September 2013
Dear Ms.SlicR

Kansas City, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2013

I needed a place to stay in Cedar Rapids overnight. I found the Red Roof Inn for just over $50.00 for the night. It is a bargain. The room looks recently renovated. It is clean--with laminate flooring, a nice touch, giving it a contemporary feel. Nothing fancy, but I know from experience that $50.00 does not often get you much in a motel. I awarded four stars in a number of categories simply because it is an economy motel--but it gets five stars for value. I'm quite pleased!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Cheryl D, Manager at Red Roof Inn Cedar Rapids, responded to this review, 21 August 2013
Dear Geoff,